• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruit Lead Does Not Have a Computer

In summary, Sarah met a nice young lady at a fair. She LOVES the products and was really excited about the possibility of selling, and also a bridal registry (if "he ever puts a ring on my finger."). However, she has no e-mail and doesn't have a computer, so how would she submit her shows? I offered my house if she wanted, but can you have two copies of P3 on the same computer? With P3, it's very easy to have more than one user!
Intrepid_Chef
Silver Member
I met a nice young lady at a fair. She LOVES the products and was really excited about the possibility of selling, and also a bridal registry (if "he ever puts a ring on my finger.")

Only thing ... she has no e-mail. Also ... that means she has no computer.

So how would she submit her shows? I'd offer my house if she wanted, but can you have two copies of P3 on the same computer?

You can have two different users on P3. But you can also submit forms by hand. Much more difficult and the items don't come as quickly because you are waiting for the order to get there and get entered into a computer but it can be done. I did it that way for years before we got a computer. Perhaps a computer can be something she works toward with her commission in the first 90 days - maybe that would push her to do better and get her even more PC$.

Yes...I have heard of recruiters letting their recruit use their P3. Not sure how it works but I know it can be done.

With P3, it's very easy to have more than one user! It's set up internally so that you can.
In P3 - go to the File Tab, and then click on Manage Users > Create New User.

It's that simple! I have a consultant who is doing that right now. Her first 3 shows have all been submitted from my P3, under her name as user. When she gets her own computer, we can just transfer the files to her P3, and delete it from mine.

Actually, it's not only possible, but it would be a good idea to let your director or above have your user name and password, so if anything happens to your computer, they can still submit shows for you.

My first recruit did not have a computer, so she submitted her first 4-6 shows by hand. A great selling point of our business: She bought a laptop OUTRIGHT with her 1ST paycheck! Now she takes it to every show, what a powerful story to sell the business opportunity!!

I also have a recruit that submitted her first 3 shows through my P3, as she didn't have internet service.

She has internet now and is good to go.

Or the new recruit can put the P3 program on a jump drive, then she can use it at your house OR she can go to a relative's house, the library, etc. to submit a show. ;)

Are you SURE she doesn't have a computer? No e-mail doesn't necessarily mean no computer. Some people just don't want e-mail.Also, Sarah, I don't think that is a good idea at all. Passwords are meant for you only and directors SHOULD NOT be submitting shows for you. P3 is easy to set up with multiple logins, but each uses their own password...for a reason!

I learned the hard way that you should back up P3 on a jump drive ... but are you SURE you can operate it on somebody else's machine if the software is not installed on that computer?I now back up my P3 on my machine every time I use it and on my jump drive after I submit a show.My director is on vacation but I told the lead that I will see about a conference call when she gets back.

I'm pretty sure you'd need to bring a copy of the P3 program and install it in the other computer before you can transfer your data over into it.

That's what I thought. When my computer died, I would have gone to a library if we'd had online ordering instead of P3! I've had lots of people ask me why we have our own software instead of online ordering.

P3 has to be installed on the PC you are submitting from. Personally I like P3 vs. online. It gives us a lot of extra capability...plus we house our customers versus the burden being on PC. It gives the ability to do things offline and during thunderstorms for those of us in rural areas.

janetupnorth said:
P3 has to be installed on the PC you are submitting from. Personally I like P3 vs. online. It gives us a lot of extra capability...plus we house our customers versus the burden being on PC. It gives the ability to do things offline and during thunderstorms for those of us in rural areas.

I like P3 better than online too.

I might be wrong, but I thought that doing it through P3 vs. online was safer for CC use?

ChefBeckyD said:
I like P3 better than online too.

I might be wrong, but I thought that doing it through P3 vs. online was safer for CC use?

Actually yes, it allows PC to be PCI compliant (Credit Card company standards). There are quite a few rules for PCI compliance!!!!

What does it mean if a recruit lead does not have a computer?

It means that the potential candidate for a job or position does not have access to a computer for various reasons, such as lack of resources or personal preference.

How will this affect the recruitment process?

This may affect the recruitment process as it may limit the communication and information exchange between the recruiter and the recruit lead. It may also impact the ability to complete certain tasks, such as online assessments or virtual interviews.

What alternatives can be used to communicate with the recruit lead?

Some alternatives to communicate with a recruit lead who does not have a computer include phone calls, in-person meetings, or using a mobile device with internet access. Other options may include sending physical mail or utilizing a public computer at a library or community center.

How can the recruit lead participate in the recruitment process without a computer?

The recruit lead can still participate in the recruitment process by utilizing alternative methods of communication and completing tasks that do not require a computer. They can also work with the recruiter to find a solution that accommodates their situation.

Should the lack of a computer disqualify a recruit lead from consideration?

No, the lack of a computer should not automatically disqualify a recruit lead from consideration. It is important for the recruiter to be understanding and accommodating of the recruit lead's situation and find alternative ways for them to participate in the recruitment process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kdangel518
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
kdangel518
  • Intrepid_Chef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • PCMelissa