• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

July-Aug Recruiting Flyer- Half-Page

In summary, the July-Aug Recruiting Flyer is a promotional tool created by Pampered Chef to attract new consultants to join the company during the months of July and August. It is available to anyone interested in becoming a consultant and offers several benefits such as discounted starter kits, free products, and special promotions. The flyer can be shared through various methods and can also be customized with personal contact information. However, the content and images should not be altered as they are created and approved by Pampered Chef.
esavvymom
Staff member
My hospitality cluster sent me this great flyer for the current recruiting promotion. It includes the promotion (stoneware), and the two kits, plus other info!

And- you get 2 to a page!
So I thought I'd share. :balloon:

Last edited:
What an Awesome flyer Bobbi! thank you so much. I really like the color photos and fitting two to a page. I just customized and saved. Thanks!!!!

Great flyer, thanks for sharing. I just added to the bottom * Stoneware bonus is only until Aug 31, 2009. I am going to use this at the up coming fair!
Thanks so much.

LOVE IT!!! I was trying to work on one last night. Needless to say this looks WAY better than what I had! Thanks for sharing!! :)

Glad to share! I thought it looked great too- wish I could take the credit, but I'm not sure who put it together! It was just forwarded to me.Great idea about the Aug. 31st thing too! Forgot about that.

What is the July-Aug Recruiting Flyer?

The July-Aug Recruiting Flyer is a promotional flyer created by Pampered Chef to attract new consultants to join the company during the months of July and August. It highlights the benefits of becoming a consultant and the special offers available during this time period.

Who is eligible to receive the July-Aug Recruiting Flyer?

The July-Aug Recruiting Flyer is available to anyone who is interested in becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. It can be accessed online or obtained through a current consultant.

What are the benefits of becoming a consultant during July or August?

Becoming a consultant during July or August offers several benefits, such as receiving a discounted starter kit, earning free products, and having the opportunity to participate in special promotions and incentives.

How can I use the July-Aug Recruiting Flyer to recruit new consultants?

The July-Aug Recruiting Flyer can be shared with potential consultants through various methods, such as social media, email, or in-person meetings. It can also be used as a tool to highlight the benefits of joining Pampered Chef and encourage others to join.

Can I customize the July-Aug Recruiting Flyer for my own use?

Yes, the July-Aug Recruiting Flyer can be personalized with your contact information and distributed to potential consultants. However, the content and images should not be altered as they are created and approved by Pampered Chef.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
ChefPeg
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
vmgcooks
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies