• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Welcome New Consultant and Friend!

In summary, Becky is a great consultant and is doing well. She is preparing to become a Director and is motivated by what she believes is the recipe for success.
ChefBeckyD
Gold Member
...to sign a new consultant - who just called to ask if she could bring a friend who's interested too! :thumbup::D:thumbup:

Love it!!!!!

woot, woot!! way to go, Becky!!!

You are on fire! I can feel the heat all the way out in here in Washington. :)

Keep it up!

WAHOO!!!! You go girl!!!!

Becky. you are my new Idol....

Channeling Wayne and Garth... "I'm not worthy... I'm not worthy!" LOL!

But seriously... You are doing such an amazing job!!! I cannot wait to see you promote to Director!

Congratulations! What a great job you are doing! How exciting for you! :)

Okay - here is the deal right now.

One signed, the other is hosting one of her first shows, and taking the kit credit at her show and signing. :D

Thanks everyone for the accolades. I'm not a hero...or even a superstar!

I am feeling very blessed and grateful right now. I've been a PC consultant for 6.5 years, and I have to say that 99% of any success I have is basically just because of perseverance. No matter what = I just decided I wasn't going quit.

What is that old saying? Quitters Never Win, and Winners Never Quit.

That's it. That's my whole recipe for success!

Oh, that and what my director always tells me - Do the right things at the right time, for the right reasons, and you will succeed.

Congrat's Becky. Another Sr. Consultant in the works.

WaHoo!!! Way to go!!!

I LOVE your recipe. That you for sharing your success.

WHOHOO Becky! Congratulations! ...and you get the Conference recruiting bonus on top of all these blessings!

That's great!BTW, I've known for a long time that you're off, but I love you anyway. :)

raebates said:
That's great!

BTW, I've known for a long time that you're off, but I love you anyway. :)

LOL, Rae - isn't it past your bedtime? :p

Love you too!:love:

Becky,

You really are HOT! WHOO WHOO!

It's so exciting to see how well you're doing! Congrats....it's so nice to see great people rewarded.

Many it continue! = D

Congrats Becky!You're right--consistency pays off!

Awesome, congrats! When will that make you Director?

heat123 said:
Awesome, congrats! When will that make you Director?

As soon as one of my consultants who has a recruit lead, actually signs her recruit. :D

The whole kicker is that I FINALLY have 5 consultants all active at the same time (actually 7!) so under the old plan would be a director!:eek::D Just need one more Sr. Consultant and I'll be there.

I was doing some coaching with one of my new consultants this evening on how to submit a show, and she asked me who she should write down in her planner as her director. I told her to write it in pencil, because soon it will be me. She asked what it would take for me to be a director, and when I told her, her response was that she was going to try and recruit like crazy to get me there. :D What a sweetheart! I told her to recruit for what it will do for the people she signs, that I'm all good.:thumbup:

That's Great Becky! I know you will be a FAB Director! :)

ChefBeckyD said:
LOL, Rae - isn't it past your bedtime? :p

Love you too!:love:

It was definitely past my bedtime, but I was just home from a show and needed to unwind.

What is the purpose of the "Welcome New Consultant and Friend!" event?

The "Welcome New Consultant and Friend!" event is designed to introduce new consultants to the Pampered Chef community and help them get started on their business journey. It is also a great opportunity for current consultants to network and make new connections.

When and where will the "Welcome New Consultant and Friend!" event take place?

The event will typically take place within the first month of a new consultant's start date. The specific date and location will vary depending on the area and availability of consultants, but it will usually be held at a local venue or online.

What can I expect at the "Welcome New Consultant and Friend!" event?

The event will consist of a mix of training, team-building activities, and socializing. You will have the opportunity to learn more about the company, products, and business strategies from experienced consultants. There will also be time to get to know your fellow consultants and build relationships.

Do I need to prepare anything for the "Welcome New Consultant and Friend!" event?

No preparation is necessary, but it is recommended to bring a notepad and pen to take notes during the training sessions. You may also want to bring business cards to exchange with other consultants.

Can I bring a guest to the "Welcome New Consultant and Friend!" event?

Yes, you are welcome to bring a friend or family member who is interested in learning more about Pampered Chef and potentially joining as a consultant. However, please note that the event is primarily for new consultants and their mentors, so the focus will be on training and team-building for that group.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• WestCoastPC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • chefsteph07