• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Question About New Consultant Kit Before 9/1

i was wrong about this as well. I called HO and they said that the consultant who is signing in the next few weeks will receive the restyled adjustable measuring spoons in her kit.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have someone who is signing in the next few weeks. Will her new consultant kit have the easy adj measuring spoon or the restyled adj measuring spoons?

It wouldn't make much sense for them to send her a new consultant kit that will be outdated a few weeks after she receives it...

Bumping :)

You probably should call PC to ask that question. I know that nothing was said at conference about it.

The pic of the kit on the back of the new catalog has the new set of adjustable measuring spoons. My assumption would be that any "strictly Fall" kits (those ordered on/after Aug 23) will have the new spoons. But, as Becky pointed out, only HO can accurately answer that question.

You know, I think my consultant who signed in January got the restyled garlic press in her kit, so there's a good possibility that this consultant will get the restyled adjustable measuring spoons. I will definitely call the solutions center to find out, and report back my findings! ;)

Update- I called the HO and they said that she will receive the updated adj measuring spoons that are available 9/1. Thought I'd post in case anyone else was interested.

Sucks! I just got my kit, and I only got S/S cattys and the retired spoon, They said its because I ordered on the 28th!!! And Ill have to order as Samples!!!! Now, i have a bad taste in my mouth starting off! ;(

The catalogs that come in the kit should be enough for your first month, which is still under the Spring catalogs. When you order your business booster (there'll be info in your kit about it), get Fall catalogs then.

ceciliagrantham said:
Sucks! I just got my kit, and I only got S/S cattys and the retired spoon, They said its because I ordered on the 28th!!! And Ill have to order as Samples!!!! Now, i have a bad taste in my mouth starting off! ;(

Well, there is still an entire month in the s/s selling season. You should get a f/w change-over kit with new paperwork and 25 f/w cattys. As for the products - use some of your PC$ and get the new ones. HO has to set a time-line for change-over and unfortunately you signed under the old kit.

Thanks! I Just shouldve waited 2 days( Wish I knew)- to get the better pkg. I called HO , they said I dont get a change over kit- so oh well, Ill just have to do some extra ordering- Itll just be a little later because My little sting was the kit.

why wouldn't you get a change-over kit?

OK, so, I cried to early! Sorry and Thank you I just recieved my FEDEX changeover kit- but the spoons will be bought with later. I called and they told me I didnt qualify for the changeover kit, guess she was wrong- at leat I get to see the new catalog! ;)

1. What is included in the New Consultant Kit before 9/1?

The New Consultant Kit before 9/1 includes all the essential tools and resources that a new consultant needs to start their Pampered Chef business. It includes a selection of popular products, business supplies, and training materials.

2. How much does the New Consultant Kit before 9/1 cost?

The New Consultant Kit before 9/1 is available for a discounted price of $99 (plus tax and shipping). This is a limited time offer and is only valid for new consultants who sign up before 9/1.

3. Can I choose the products included in the New Consultant Kit before 9/1?

No, the products included in the New Consultant Kit before 9/1 are pre-selected and cannot be customized. However, they are a great variety of our best-selling products that will help you get started with your business.

4. Will I receive any training with the New Consultant Kit before 9/1?

Yes, the New Consultant Kit before 9/1 includes a variety of training materials such as a consultant guide, recipe cards, and access to online training resources. These materials will provide you with the necessary knowledge and tools to successfully run your business.

5. Can I still sign up as a consultant after 9/1?

Yes, you can still sign up as a consultant after 9/1. However, the New Consultant Kit will no longer be available at the discounted price of $99. The cost of the kit may vary and will depend on the current promotions and offers at the time of sign up.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• chefkathy
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
sharalam
  • kdangel518
  • Business, Marketing and Customer Service
Replies
Views
ChefBeckyD
  • Forangels613