• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Know the Secret to Successful Party Games?

In summary, at the show, a tip was shared that worked well. Customer care cards were used in which people were asked to write down questions about the job. Then, for the game, someone was given $400 and they had to give it to someone else. After introductions were done, someone was chosen to have $500 and they were told their name and how they could spend it. People seemed to enjoy the game.
pampchefrhondab
Hey all,

I just had to share with you a tip I learned and conference that worked last night at my show;)!

I use Customer Care Cards (drawing slips). Before they fill them out I had them turn them over and said, "We are playing a game." I told them they have 1 minute to write down as many questions as they can about my job w/the Pampered Chef. The person w/the most questions wins and reads them off to me. Then I asked if anyone else had any questions she didn't ask. It worked like a charm and I sent recruit info. home w/one person and have another one interested. I will do this again for sure!!

(This part was my idea)
I also have play $100 bills - like Monopoly money size w/Doris' picture in the middle. At the beginning of the show I passed $100 out to each person and first asked if anyone knew who the person is on the bills. Sometimes they know and sometimes they say, "The person who started PC." I then say, yes, it's Doris Christoper. She started the PC almost 30 years ago out of the basement of her house on just a small insurance policy, etc. Then I ask them to do introductions and say how they would spend the $100 in PC products. After intro's are done I ask, "Who would like $400 more." They all want it, but I hand it to one and say her name, "Sally has $500 which is what she could really have if she was a PC consultant like me doing only one show a week." I heard some wows at that point.

Just thought I would share in case anyone else wants to try it.

Sounds like a good idea, I'll try it too!

Ooh, I like that, I'm going to try it at my show on Sunday.

Love this, thanks! I have a show on Friday that I NEED to produce bookings and leads! After this one I have nothing on my calendar until October! A lot of folks who said they want to book in the fall but I'll have to call them and double check.

So if they question it further are you telling them that you are making $500 off of the one show or $500 per month? I could use a great new idea also. SO just want to make sure I get the details correct. Thanks for the idea!

I tell them $500 a month doing 1 show a week.

Here is a copy of the play money I use. I copy it so it's 2 sheets worth and then print it several times. I cut the money out w/a paper cutter. I had to delete the copies of the money so I could get the file to upload.

I hope it's helpful to someone.

Attachments

• Doris Play Money 2.doc
    1.3 MB · Views: 506
Last edited:
Very cute. Great idea!!

1. How can I access the "Tip From Conference Worked!" feature?

To access the "Tip From Conference Worked!" feature, simply log into your Pampered Chef account and click on the "Conference" tab. From there, you will see a section for "Tips" where you can access the feature.

2. What is the purpose of the "Tip From Conference Worked!" feature?

The "Tip From Conference Worked!" feature is designed to help you implement tips and techniques learned at Pampered Chef conferences into your business. It provides a step-by-step guide for utilizing these tips effectively.

3. Are the tips in the "Tip From Conference Worked!" feature only for specific conferences?

No, the tips in the "Tip From Conference Worked!" feature are not limited to specific conferences. They are a compilation of the most successful tips from various conferences and are applicable to all Pampered Chef consultants.

4. Can I customize the "Tip From Conference Worked!" feature for my own business?

Yes, you can customize the "Tip From Conference Worked!" feature to fit your own business needs. You can add your own tips or modify the existing ones to better suit your business strategies.

5. Is there a cost for using the "Tip From Conference Worked!" feature?

No, there is no additional cost for using the "Tip From Conference Worked!" feature. It is included in your Pampered Chef consultant account and is available for you to use at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
flemings99
  • scrappergirl7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • AJPratt