• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join My Exciting Team and Discover Amazing Business Opportunities!

In summary, joining Pampered Chef's team offers numerous benefits including the opportunity to work for a well-established and respected company, be your own boss, set your own schedule, earn extra income, and receive discounts on high-quality kitchen products. The cost to join varies depending on the starter kit chosen, which includes all necessary materials for starting the business. Prior experience in sales or cooking is not necessary as extensive training and support is provided. Support and training include online and in-person resources, as well as guidance from experienced consultants and the corporate team. As a consultant, you can earn rewards and incentives such as free products, trips, and bonuses based on sales and team building efforts. A recognition program is also in place to celebrate achievements and milestones.
jbdowd0798
Gold Member
:balloon:I can't believe it! I just signed #3 to my team! :)

All I had to do was post "I can't wait to tell you all the exciting news about products and the awesome biz info" on my FB page and my friend jumped on wanted to know about the biz!

I'm pumped after conference BUT really pumped now!!!

YAHOOOOO!!!!! :love:

WOW! Awesome and congrats!! I should be signing #3 later this week!!! WOO HOO!!!

Congrats! That is awesome! I'm signing one up tomorrow! Whoo Hoo!

Thanks. I never would have thought to ask her- I'm so glad I posted to FB! lol

Way to go Becky, Kara, and Laurie! Keep up the recruiting, we have an awesome opportunity to share with others :)

1. What are the benefits of joining Pampered Chef's team?

Joining Pampered Chef's team gives you the opportunity to work for a well-established and respected company, be your own boss, set your own schedule, earn extra income, and receive discounts on high-quality kitchen products. You will also have access to training and support from experienced consultants.

2. How much does it cost to join Pampered Chef's team?

The cost to join Pampered Chef's team varies depending on the starter kit you choose. Our starter kits range from $109 to $259 and include everything you need to start your business, including products, business supplies, and training materials.

3. Do I need to have experience in sales or cooking to join Pampered Chef's team?

No, you do not need to have any prior experience in sales or cooking to join Pampered Chef's team. Our consultants come from all different backgrounds and we provide extensive training and support to help you succeed.

4. What kind of support and training will I receive as a Pampered Chef consultant?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, you will have access to online and in-person training, as well as support from your upline (experienced consultants) and our corporate team. We also have a dedicated consultant website with resources, tips, and tools to help you grow your business.

5. Can I earn rewards and incentives as a Pampered Chef consultant?

Yes, as a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn rewards and incentives such as free products, trips, and bonuses based on your sales and team building efforts. We also have a recognition program to celebrate your achievements and milestones.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• mrssyvo
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
amy07
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedK
  • Bren706