• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Saturday's Host Signed Up & On Fire: My Journey to Directorship Continues!

In summary, the "Saturday's Host Signed!" promotion is a special offer for hosts who have a Pampered Chef party on a Saturday. To qualify, the host must have a minimum of $200 in guest sales and the promotion is available for both in-person and virtual parties. The signed item that the host receives will vary but will be a surprise and could be a cookbook, kitchen tool, or other Pampered Chef product signed by Doris Christopher. This promotion can be combined with other host benefits and the signed item will be shipped directly to the host within 4-6 weeks after the party. The host should provide their correct shipping address when booking the party to ensure successful delivery.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
My host from Saturday signed up that evening. By last night she had completed the following:

1. All 10 on line training courses
2. Opened a bank account
3. Opened a PC email account
4. Filled out all the financial paperwork - direct deposit & debit card
5. Downloaded P3 and took the tutorial
6. RECRUITED someone!

Yes, she is now a Sr. Consultant. She is on fire!

Wahoo, I am 1/2 way to directorship! :D Gotta love those go getter's. :)

Last edited:
Laurie: That is absolutely awesome! You have a recruit who is going to go far in this business. Congratulations to both of you.

OMGosh! How did you get her on that path so fast? Please share your expertise!

darlinclem said:
OMGosh! How did you get her on that path so fast? Please share your expertise!

I have a new consultant check list that I sent her and she just started checking everything off as she completed it. It is on my computer at home, so I will try and post it later tonight.

It may be late, becasue we have T-Ball and Pic's tonight. :)

Found it here at work. Here it is.

Attachments

• NEW_CONSULTANT_CHECKLIST1-2.doc
    42 KB · Views: 337
Thanks! I just signed 2 recruits and this is exactly what I needed to send to them!

Congrats, Laurie - that's great! Great checklist, too - thanks for sharing! :)

Congratulations Laurie! Your recruit is off to a fabulous start thanks to your checklist. I will definitely be borrowing it.

Thanks Laurie! I am going to "borrow" that if u dont mind. It's perfect!

I can't take credit for the checklist I rec'd it from my upline. I love it though. Wahoo, two more recruiting interviews this week. Can't wait!

What is the "Saturday's Host Signed!" promotion?

The "Saturday's Host Signed!" promotion is a special offer for hosts who have a Pampered Chef party on a Saturday. As a thank you for hosting a party on the busiest day of the week, the host will receive a signed item from the Pampered Chef founder, Doris Christopher.

How can I qualify for "Saturday's Host Signed!" promotion?

To qualify for the "Saturday's Host Signed!" promotion, you must host a Pampered Chef party on a Saturday and have a minimum of $200 in guest sales. This promotion is available to all hosts, whether they are hosting an in-person or virtual party.

What items can I receive as part of the "Saturday's Host Signed!" promotion?

The signed item that the host receives will vary depending on availability. It could be a cookbook, kitchen tool, or other Pampered Chef product that has been personally signed by Doris Christopher. The specific item will be a surprise for the host.

Can I combine the "Saturday's Host Signed!" promotion with other host benefits?

Yes, you can combine the "Saturday's Host Signed!" promotion with other host benefits that are currently available. This includes free and discounted products, as well as the opportunity to earn additional rewards based on your party's sales. The signed item will be an additional bonus for hosting on a Saturday.

How will I receive my signed item from Doris Christopher?

Your signed item will be shipped directly to you from Pampered Chef headquarters within 4-6 weeks after your party. You will receive an email notification once it has been shipped. Please make sure to provide your correct shipping address when booking your party to ensure your signed item is delivered to you successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefsteph07
  • soccermama
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PampMomof3
  • Sheila