• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Join Your Local Chamber of Commerce for Networking and Exposure - Only $150!

In summary, joining your local Chamber of Commerce can provide networking opportunities, exposure for your business, access to valuable resources and information, and the chance to be a part of the local business community. By joining, you can connect with other businesses and potential customers, learn about local events and opportunities, gain credibility and visibility, and promote your business. The Chamber organizes a variety of events and activities, and there are many ways to get involved, such as attending events, volunteering, and taking advantage of resources and services. While there is a membership fee, the investment can provide valuable returns for your business.
Saturday Gourmet
I have been contemplating whether or not to join the local Chamber of Commerce. The local fee is $150 for membership and it includes your name/info in their Member Directory, being able to display your brochures, etc. at the office, and a booth at the annual business expo for $25. Have any of you joined your local COC, and if so, was it worth it?
Thanks in advance.

Chamber membership can be a good thing, or bad...
Here are some tips from personal exerience...
If you join make sure you can attend their events like monthly luncheons if they have them. You need to make connections with the other business people.
Having your name in the guide is nice. I did not get 1 singel call from it though with a distribution of aprox. 20,000.
The expos are usually good. Attendance is usually high at these events.
Make sure there is not another PC person. Chambers do not limit to 1 for each business type. If another PC person want't to sign up for a booth at the expo they would probably let them even if you are a member.
Talk to other Chamber members and the director. Find out how active they are in the community and what their vision is.

Thank you so much, Paulette. These tips are very, very helpful.

What are the benefits of joining my local Chamber of Commerce?

Joining your local Chamber of Commerce can provide networking opportunities, exposure for your business, access to valuable resources and information, and the chance to be a part of the local business community.

How can joining my local Chamber of Commerce help my business grow?

By joining your local Chamber of Commerce, you can connect with other businesses and potential customers, learn about local events and opportunities, and gain credibility and visibility for your business in the community.

What types of events and activities does the Chamber of Commerce organize?

The Chamber of Commerce organizes a variety of events and activities throughout the year, including networking events, workshops and seminars, business expos, and community outreach programs. These events provide opportunities to connect with other businesses and community members and promote your business.

How can I get involved in my local Chamber of Commerce?

There are many ways to get involved in your local Chamber of Commerce, such as attending events, volunteering on committees, and sponsoring programs or events. You can also take advantage of the resources and services offered by the Chamber to support and grow your business.

Is there a cost to join the Chamber of Commerce?

Yes, there is a membership fee to join the Chamber of Commerce. The cost may vary depending on the size of your business and the services and benefits included in the membership. However, the investment can provide valuable returns for your business in terms of networking, exposure, and resources.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
lkprescott
  • smspamperedchef
  • Pampered Chef Sales
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Cookingwithmichelle