• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can I Recruit College Students with Flyers?

In summary, to obtain a copy of the Pampered Chef recruiting flyer for college students, you can either download it from the "Join Our Team" page on their website or request a physical copy from a local consultant. The flyer follows a standard size of 8.5 x 11 inches and is in PDF format. It can be customized to include your contact information. It is recommended to display the flyer in high traffic areas on campus, following the school's rules and regulations. The flyer can also be used for online promotion by sharing it on social media or through email, along with a link to the company's website for more information.
AmyDare
I'm wondering if it would be acceptable and worthwhile to post flyers at the local university campus, looking for recruits. I'm thinking even the tear-off kind that are always on college bulletin boards.
The job market is really bad here, and many young people are having a difficult time finding a job.
Is it allowed?
Amy Dare

Most colleges have a job posting board (either online or an actual bulletin board - or both). You have to go through the college career office to post them.

To advertise or post things on campus bulletin boards, I know our local college requires permission. Flyers that are approved are then stamped with a date so they know when to take them down.

You might try purchasing an ad in the college newspaper. I don't think it would be very expensive.

The local University here is actual hosting a job fair for part-time jobs for students, I called first to make sure that Pampered Chef would be able to attend and they said sure. This one is actually Free for the employers, however they do another one in the fall for full-time employment and the fee for employers is $700. So I will do the one this summer, but not the fall one.

Thank you both! I'll check into the college newspaper and also see if there is a job fair. I'm sure they're having job fairs, because so many of the young people looking. It's been covered in the Sacramento Bee lately, how there are no "traditional" summer jobs for teens.

Hi Amy,

Yes, you can definitely recruit college students with flyers! In fact, it can be a great way to reach out to potential recruits who may not have heard about the opportunity otherwise. Flyers are a cost-effective and efficient way to spread the word about your business and the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant. Plus, college students are always looking for ways to make extra money and gain valuable experience, so your flyer could be just what they are looking for. Just make sure to follow any rules or guidelines set by the university for posting flyers. Good luck and happy recruiting!

Best,

Pampered Chef Consultant

1. How can I get a copy of the Pampered Chef recruiting flyer for college students?

To get a copy of our recruiting flyer for college students, you can visit our website and download it from our "Join Our Team" page. You can also contact your local Pampered Chef consultant for a physical copy.

2. Is there a specific size or format for the recruiting flyer at college?

Yes, our recruiting flyer for college students follows a standard letter size of 8.5 x 11 inches. It is in PDF format, which can be easily printed or shared electronically.

3. Can I customize the recruiting flyer to include my contact information?

Yes, you can customize the recruiting flyer by adding your own contact information, such as your name, email, and phone number. This will make it easier for interested students to reach out to you directly.

4. Are there any restrictions on where I can display the recruiting flyer at college?

We encourage you to display the recruiting flyer at college in high traffic areas such as bulletin boards, student centers, or dorms. However, make sure to follow the school's rules and regulations regarding flyer distribution.

5. Can I use the recruiting flyer at college for online promotion?

Yes, you can share the recruiting flyer at college on your social media platforms or through email to reach a wider audience. However, make sure to include a link to our website where interested students can learn more about joining our team.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookemomstir
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedtara
  • ChefetteDuJour
  • Pampered Chef Bookings
Replies
Views
ChefetteDuJour
  • AlowayFamily