• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Making the Right Choice: My Decision to Have My Hosts Sign Up Together

In summary, purchasing a product from Pampered Chef is a personal decision, but the company offers a satisfaction guarantee. The products are designed to be versatile and functional for a variety of needs, and customer service is available for any questions or concerns. Each product comes with a detailed instruction manual and some have accompanying videos and recipes on the website. While some products are dishwasher safe, handwashing is recommended for most to ensure longevity and effectiveness. It is important to check the product manual or website for specific instructions on using the product in the oven, as not all products are oven-safe. Using a product in a way that it is not intended could result in damage or injury.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
My host from today is signing up. Wahoo!!! However, my past host also expressed interest in signing up getting the mini kit.

I suggested that my past host sign up under my current host, so I would have a Sr. Consultant and plus they live really close to each other. I live 1 hr away.

So did I do the right thing, or should I have had both of them sign under me?

Since you're already a team leader, I think you did the right thing. Especially if you think they'll be good encouragement for each other.

You're going to make that goal for Director by December!!

Thanks Sarah.

I think you did it right, we are trying to grow deep!!!
Keep going girl!!

Absolutely did the right thing

That's perfect - I keep trying to get that going for some people but no one has taken me up on it yet.

Okay you ladies are making me feel better. In my gut I knew it was the right thing, but you know how your brain likes to interfer once in a while. :)

That will be so cool. I will have 3 direct lines and 1 will be a sr. consultant. Now to get one of my other 2 to recruit or get another sr consultant right off the bat again.

It would only make sense to do it that way because now your current host will get the title of Sr consultant and get a little commission off the past host who signed under her, plus they are prob friends if they were past and current hosts and they can support each other! I'd do the same thing! Good job on that one!

1. Did I make the right decision by purchasing this product?

Ultimately, the decision to purchase a product is a personal one. However, at Pampered Chef, we stand behind the quality and effectiveness of our products and offer a satisfaction guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you can return it for a full refund within 30 days.

2. Will this product work for my specific needs?

We design our products to be versatile and functional for a variety of needs. However, if you have any specific concerns or questions about a product, our customer service team is happy to assist you in finding the best solution for your needs.

3. How do I know if I'm using this product correctly?

Each product we sell comes with a detailed instruction manual and many also have accompanying videos and recipes on our website. If you have any further questions or concerns about proper use, please don't hesitate to reach out to our customer service team for assistance.

4. Is this product dishwasher safe?

We understand the convenience of being able to put products in the dishwasher, however, we recommend handwashing most of our products to ensure their longevity and effectiveness. Check the product manual or our website for specific cleaning instructions for each product.

5. Can I use this product for cooking/baking in the oven?

Some of our products are oven-safe, but not all. It's important to check the product manual or our website for specific instructions on how to use the product in the oven. Using a product in a way that it is not intended could result in damage or injury.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• hcjeep
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pamperedpals
  • lisasfuncooking