• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Special in July After Conference

In summary, the "Recruiting Special in July After Conference" is a limited-time promotion offered by our company to attract top talent after attending a conference. All individuals who attended the conference and expressed interest in our company are eligible, and it offers various benefits such as signing bonuses and accelerated onboarding. To apply, you can submit your application through our company's career website or reach out to our recruitment team directly, and the special promotion ends on July 31st.
Malinda Klein
Gold Member
Do they generally announce a recruiting special for new recruits in July after conference. I have a new recruit that is planning on signing around July 27th and I was hoping she'd get a nice recruiting bonus. Her first show is scheduled for August 6th.

She's got another show scheduled for the 12th and 21st (she called me last night all excited because she's going to earn the bookings binder)! Gotta love when your recruits excited and you can be excited for them, verses trying to get them excited - lol.

Anyways I was wondering what they would offer.

Often. Check back after Saturday, July 18. That's when we'll all be discussing NC announcements. Nothing will be posted publicly until then.

Thanks, i'll be at conference - WAVE 2 - 3 days away, but i'm not as patient as i should be ...

I actually talked someone into signing on July 2 because they usually have some great stuff going on for recruiting in July! We are both DYING to know what the news is! One more week! :)

I'm having the same dilemna. I have a recruit who can't decide on signing in July or August. She wants to know what the consultant recruit rewards are for each month. I told her I'd let her know ASAP. I can't wait to find out.

Did you ever find anything out about August recruits? I am needing to know the incentives as well. Thanks in advance!!

The new recruits get their choice of two different pieces of stoneware, once they qualify. Recruiters get $50 visa card and if the recruiter went to conference, they get an additional 100 in pc dollars. I have my second consultant signing on the 27th. WaHoo -

What is the "Recruiting Special in July After Conference"?

The "Recruiting Special in July After Conference" is a limited-time promotion offered by our company to attract top talent after attending a conference. It includes special incentives and benefits for individuals who apply and are hired during the month of July following the conference.

Who is eligible for the "Recruiting Special in July After Conference"?

All individuals who attended the conference and expressed interest in our company are eligible for the "Recruiting Special in July After Conference." This includes both conference attendees and virtual attendees.

What are the benefits of the "Recruiting Special in July After Conference"?

The "Recruiting Special in July After Conference" offers various benefits, such as signing bonuses, relocation assistance, and accelerated onboarding for new hires. It also provides the opportunity to work on exciting projects and be a part of a dynamic team.

How do I apply for the "Recruiting Special in July After Conference"?

To apply for the "Recruiting Special in July After Conference," you can submit your application through our company's career website or reach out to our recruitment team directly. Make sure to mention your attendance at the conference in your application.

When does the "Recruiting Special in July After Conference" end?

The "Recruiting Special in July After Conference" ends on July 31st. All applications must be submitted and accepted before this date to be eligible for the special promotion.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
rudy31
  • esavvymom
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
Replies
Views
BlueMoon