• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Am I Loosing This Recruit Lead?

In summary, Becca is an expert summarizer of content. She has been so excited about re-starting her PC biz, but has had to reschedule because she got talked into doing a charity walk on the original show date. She told her host this via email and is still interested in hosting a party for her first show.
kdangel518
Gold Member
I have a recruit lead who has been SO EXCITED about (re)starting her PC biz. She sold PC 10 years ago, left the biz, has been working 2 f/t jobs and raising her 3 y/o and is miserable with her current work situation. She was a guest at a show I did at the end of May and we booked her "grand opening" show- I would do the show, she'll get the host kit credit and I will give her all the bookings to get her biz restarted. She was PSYCHED!

She had to reschedule because she got talked into doing a charity walk on the original show date. Ok, no biggie. But she was still just so super excited, we talked frequently, she even quit her second job!

Now, she has to reschedule again :grumpy: Her FIL is coming to visit from FL (we live in MA) and is taking the family out to dinner the evening of her show. She told me this via email. She said she would "see what sales she could get with the books" I called her twice this week and left vmails, letting her know I would love to reschedule with her b/c I don't want her to loose the kit credit opportunity or the bookings, as you will not get as many sales/bookings by just doing a catalog show, and I really wanted her to see the garden pizza demo so she can feel prepared for her first show, etc. etc.

She hasn't called me back yet. To be fair, I just left my second round of vmails today (she has told me she is typically home on Thursdays)

Just looking for opinions. Is she just busy but still interested, or has she lost interest?

I hope it's not the second, b/c she'd be an AWESOME addition to my team- so enthusiastic and I just know she'd do awesome with both sales and recruiting!

Fingers crossed she's just busy!! :confused:

While you are doing your best to get her off to a successful start, it may not be that important to her. How about instead of you doing a kick-off for her, she orders her kit before she loses her enthusiasm and she can do her own grand opening? The kit credit may not be important to her now, either. Her talking of collecting orders for a catalog show sounds like she feels obligated to you for a show, even if it's just a catalog show. Keep trying to talk to her and keep it focused on what she wants and her timeline, letting her know you're there to help her. Don't give up hope yet!

Becca

Thanks Becca, that's a great idea! We did get one online order for her show, so I can always submit that and have her just order her kit and get started- that IS the most important thing in the long run. She just may be too busy right now to host a party of her own, but she has seemed so sincerely enthusiastic about getting back into the biz.

I'll try this approach in my next call to her!

Find out her real "why". Find out what she hopes to get out of the biz, and how many shows she plans on having a month. Also, kit credit is nice and the commission we get is nice....but if her "show" becomes HER show as a consultant, she will probably make more on commission than the $40 kit credit.

She'll also be more inclined to "work" it since it is for her.

Now may not be the right time for her, even if she is excited. My first recruit didn't sign for 6 months. Make sure to keep in positive contact with her, she may be ready to sign at Christmas.

Thanks for the input everyone. She did get in touch with me this morning via email and said she did want to reschedule b/c she did want to still have a show- so we're on for Friday June 24th. I re-emphasized to her how excited I was to have her join my team and how excited I am about her enthusiasm, but so far no indication on whether or not she still plans on signing (one way or the other.) She quit her evening job specifically to make time for PC, but I'm wondering if somethign else is going on now that I may not know about- family issue, etc. You just never know. I am hoping I can touch base with her live over the next few weeks and find out what's really going on with her!

UPDATE! Just talked to my host today to get settled for her show- she is DEFINITELY still on board to sign up! She's super excited to re-start her biz and is so excited for her show next Friday, fingers crossed that nothing else comes up between now and then! She's going to be FANTASTIC on my team!! :D

1. What should I do if I feel like I am losing a recruit lead?

If you feel like you are losing a recruit lead, the first thing you should do is analyze the situation and try to determine why the lead is slipping away. Is it because of lack of communication, a change in their needs, or something else? Once you have identified the issue, take proactive steps to address it and try to win back the lead's interest.

2. How can I prevent losing a recruit lead in the first place?

To prevent losing a recruit lead, it is important to establish a strong relationship with them from the beginning. Keep communication open and consistent, understand their needs and concerns, and be responsive to their questions and requests. Additionally, make sure to follow up regularly and provide valuable information and resources to keep them engaged and interested in your opportunity.

3. What are some warning signs that I may be losing a recruit lead?

Some warning signs that you may be losing a recruit lead include lack of response to your messages, a decrease in their level of interest or engagement, and a sudden change in their needs or priorities. If you notice any of these signs, it is important to address them promptly and try to salvage the relationship with the lead.

4. How can I re-engage a recruit lead who has lost interest?

If a recruit lead has lost interest, try to re-engage them by reaching out with a personalized message that addresses their specific needs and concerns. Offer new information or resources that may pique their interest, and be open to addressing any questions or concerns they may have. Additionally, consider offering a special promotion or incentive to entice them back into the recruiting process.

5. Is it possible to win back a recruit lead after losing them?

Yes, it is possible to win back a recruit lead after losing them. However, it may require extra effort and a strategic approach. Communicate openly and honestly with the lead, address any previous issues or concerns, and offer something of value to reignite their interest. It is also important to be patient and understanding, as it may take some time to rebuild the relationship and regain their trust.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebPC
  • cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • milkangel