• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Successful Business Consulting: My Journey & Results

at the seminar was that 50% of your audience leaves considering your job! That's a lot of people. And if you don't ask, you won't know. Marg, you rock. That's so simple, and really no pressure at all. Can you believe you felt pushy before, when HALF of your guests were interested in more information and you didn't even know it?! I have to admit, I've been a consultant for 6 months, and tonight will be my FIRST show that I'm going to armed with recruit packets. I don't know why I didn't get my rear in gear sooner, but I'm all rarin' to go now! I've set my goals for this year, and I've
Marg
I have been a consultant for about a year and a half. While I really wanted to build my team (and was lucky enough to have 2 recruits sort of fall into my lap) I was terrified to talk about it at shows because I didn't want to feel pushy
I attended Leadership at the beginning of the month and was just blown away with excitement with what I could do with this business. I also attended a seminar by Belinda Ellsworth - if you ever get a chance to see her, I highly recommend it.
I came away from Leadership with a goal - I was going to step outside of my comfort zone and actually talk about the business opportunity at my shows. I have done two shows with my new presentation style.
The first one, which is going to be my highest show yet, is sitting at $1200. I got 2 bookings from that show and three people who asked for more info about the business.
My second show was tonight. It's sitting at $700 in sales, 3 bookings and two people who asked for more information about the business.
I was also talking about PC with a group of women and one of them asked me for more information.
So when you do talk about it, people will be interested! In the past two weeks, I have had 6 leads. And I have made appts to follow-up with them.
So just give it a try - it really does work!!

Wow, Marg, that's incredible! What did you add about recruiting into your presentation? What do you say? That's so impressive. Congratulations! In no time, you'll be a director! :)

I took my recruiting "commercial" right out of Belinda Ellesworth's seminar. :D
About half-way throught my presentation, I will step away from the table and say
"Okay ladies ( or guys, or whatever) who here would like to eliminate a bill from your monthly budget? (a lot of people raise their hands) Well, did you know that by doing one show a week with the Pampered Chef you can eliminate almost any bill from your monthly budget, next to your mortgage? That's right, because we make about $100 in an evening. Imagine what $400 at the end of the month could do for you and your family. $400 towards a Visa bill or other debt reduction. $400 towards a family vacation. $400 towards a new car. The possibilities are endless. So if you'd just like some more information to take home and read at your leisure, please let me know - I'd be happy to send you home with some."

I think the most powerful thing I learnt at the seminar was that 50% of your audience leaves considering your job! That's a lot of people. And if you don't ask, you won't know. The other thing I learned is DO NOT OVERLOAD THEM. If they ask for a package, give it to them, set up a time to talk about it and THAT'S IT!

Marg, you rock. That's so simple, and really no pressure at all. Can you believe you felt pushy before, when HALF of your guests were interested in more information and you didn't even know it?! I have to admit, I've been a consultant for 6 months, and tonight will be my FIRST show that I'm going to armed with recruit packets. I don't know why I didn't get my rear in gear sooner, but I'm all rarin' to go now! I've set my goals for this year, and I've got to get crackin' if I'm going to promote to director by the end of the year! Thanks for your thoughts, Marg.

Marg said:
, I will step away from the table and say
"Okay ladies ( or guys, or whatever) who here would like to eliminate a bill from your monthly budget? (a lot of people raise their hands) Well, did you know that by doing one show a week with the Pampered Chef you can eliminate almost any bill from your monthly budget, next to your mortgage? That's right, because we make about $100 in an evening. Imagine what $400 at the end of the month could do for you and your family. $400 towards a Visa bill or other debt reduction. $400 towards a family vacation. $400 towards a new car. The possibilities are endless. So if you'd just like some more information to take home and read at your leisure, please let me know - I'd be happy to send you home with some."

I think the most powerful thing I learnt at the seminar was that 50% of your audience leaves considering your job! That's a lot of people. And if you don't ask, you won't know. The other thing I learned is DO NOT OVERLOAD THEM. If they ask for a package, give it to them, set up a time to talk about it and THAT'S IT!

Is that all you say about the opportunity (in the commercial)?

About overloading - so you just give them the pack and then try NOT to discuss anything else on the subject?

That's all I say! At tally time, when they express an interest, I give them a recruiting package that has a "take a closer look at a rewarding opportunity" brochure" A "Congratulations on starting your new business" brochure, so they can see what the super starter months are all about and a one-page letter that I have written, which I can attach.
Then I ask them when would be a good time to follow-up with them. And that's it. :D

Attachments

• Potential Recruit Letter 2.doc
    27.5 KB · Views: 700
That's a great letter Marg. But what is an Ultimate kit? Is that including the booster pkt?? It's been so long since I started I've forgotten what that costs?

ange

I think the Ultimate Kit is only available in Canada.
I've attached a flyer for it. :)

Attachments

• ultimate kit flyer.pdf
    84.4 KB · Views: 700
Marg said:
That's all I say! At tally time, when they express an interest, I give them a recruiting package that has a "take a closer look at a rewarding opportunity" brochure" A "Congratulations on starting your new business" brochure, so they can see what the super starter months are all about and a one-page letter that I have written, which I can attach.
Then I ask them when would be a good time to follow-up with them. And that's it. :D

LOVE the letter! I've revised it a little (wish we had your kit options! wow). What is your letter #1 like? :) Thank you!!!

What inspired you to become a successful business consultant?

I have always had a passion for helping others achieve their goals and reach their full potential. After working in various corporate roles and owning my own successful business, I realized my true calling was to use my experience and expertise to guide and support others on their own entrepreneurial journeys.

What sets your consulting approach apart from others in the industry?

My approach is personalized and tailored to each individual client. I take the time to understand their unique business goals, challenges, and strengths, and create a customized plan to help them succeed. I also believe in a holistic approach, considering not just business strategies but also mindset and personal development.

What results have your clients seen after working with you?

My clients have seen significant improvements in their businesses, including increased revenue, streamlined processes, and improved customer satisfaction. They have also reported feeling more confident and empowered in their roles as business owners.

How do you stay current and informed in the ever-changing business landscape?

I make it a priority to continuously educate myself and stay informed about industry trends, market changes, and emerging technologies. I also attend conferences, networking events, and participate in online communities to stay connected with other professionals and learn from their experiences.

What advice do you have for aspiring business owners looking to start their own successful consulting business?

My biggest piece of advice is to never stop learning and growing. Stay open to new ideas and be willing to adapt and evolve your approach. Also, make sure to build strong relationships and networks, as they can be invaluable in the success of your business. And most importantly, always prioritize your clients' needs and success above all else.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• esavvymom
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
mom4angela
  • aimee73b
  • Pampered Chef Support Group
Replies
Views
Doraine
  • pcsharon1