• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Incentive Calculator Not Updating

Incentive Calculator to reflect the updated date. We will be issuing an update on the incentive points promo in the next few days.In summary, the incentive points promo will be announced at conference for July recruits.
Becca_in_MD
Gold Member
The Incentive Calculator is not adding recruiting points (sorry if I missed an earlier discussion of this). I glanced at the date in the sidebar and thought it said it would be fixed by June 27 and that it had taken a couple of extra days to get fixed. Then I really read it and realized it's JULY 27 before the system problem will be fixed. I can do the math but I really like seeing those points posted. I've updated my hard copy tracking chart with my real numbers to make me feel better. I'm clawing and grasping my way to Disney.

Becca

i didn't see that, but I sure noticed it today. Once those 2000 pts are added (another recruit qualified yesterday) I have officially hit Level 1!! Disney here we come!

It also says that the interactive calculator will be available on July 20th (just after conference) so I am suspicious that there might be an extra incentive points promo for recruiting being announced at conference for July recruits...or maybe should I say hopeful! I am scraping towards Disney too, just shy of 26,000 at the end of june!

There is usually a July recruiting promo announced at Conference. Gotta say "usually" cuz you never know with PC. They're full of surprises to keep us on our toes. A July recruiting promo is a great way to capture the energy of conference and carry it forward with building your biz. I have some theories/wishful thinking on extra Disney points opportunities. Instead of a Pan-O-Rama (earn points to get free cookware by selling cookware in August) wouldn't it be great if we got Disney points for selling cookware in August? Maybe we'll get another month of triple points days in September, which would be 3 months after the last one, which was 3 months after the first one? I spend too much time thinking about what HO might do!

Becca

, thank you for bringing this issue to our attention. I completely understand how frustrating it can be when the Incentive Calculator is not functioning properly. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. Our team is working diligently to resolve this issue as soon as possible and we appreciate your patience. In the meantime, I'm glad to hear that you have been keeping track of your points manually. That shows dedication and determination, which are key qualities of a successful consultant. Keep up the great work and I have no doubt that you will reach your goal of earning a trip to Disney. We will make sure to keep you updated on the progress of the Incentive Calculator. Thank you for your understanding and for being a valued member of our team.

1. Why is my incentive calculator not updating?

There could be several reasons for this issue. First, make sure you are using the most updated version of the calculator. If the problem persists, try clearing your browser's cache and cookies. If the issue still occurs, please contact our customer support team for further assistance.

2. How often does the incentive calculator update?

The incentive calculator typically updates on a weekly basis, usually on Sundays. However, there may be delays or changes in the update schedule due to holidays or system maintenance.

3. Can I still receive incentives even if the calculator is not updating?

Yes, you will still receive your incentives even if the calculator is not currently updating. The calculator is just a tool to help track your progress, but your incentives will be calculated based on your actual sales and performance.

4. Is there a way to manually update the incentive calculator?

No, the incentive calculator is automatically updated by our system. If you notice any discrepancies in the numbers, please contact our customer support team for assistance.

5. Will the incentive calculator show my team's performance as well?

Yes, the incentive calculator will show your team's overall performance in addition to your individual performance. This can be helpful in tracking your team's progress and setting goals for future incentives.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
Becca_in_MD
  • jwpamp
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies
Views
imported_pckrissy
  • BethCooks4U
  • Buy and Sell Items
Replies