• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

How Long Does It Take to Get the Kit

In summary, the time it takes to receive your Pampered Chef kit varies between 2-3 weeks. The available shipping methods include standard ground shipping (5-7 business days) and expedited shipping for an additional fee. You can track your kit during shipping using the tracking number provided via email. You will also receive an email notification when your kit has been shipped. If your kit hasn't arrived within the expected timeframe, contact customer service for assistance.
Maragib
I will preface this by saying I live in Alaska and they 2day air everything to us here. I have a recruit in CA and she i wondering how long it will take to get her kit. Any of you know the possible wait time. She wants to plan her signing up and setting shows etc. TIA. Mara

I believe CA is around 5 business days since the kit ships from HO in Chicago.

Here's a service from FedEx's website on their Ground Service transit times:

http://www.fedex.com/grd/maps/ShowMapEntry.do

(HO zip is 60101)

My new recruit signed on Monday and had her kit on Saturday

She was so thrilled

:chef:

I signed on a Sunday and received my kit on Thursday, I am in Florida.

My recruit signed Friday night and got her kit we believe on Tuesday (it was already delivered and waiting on her door when she got back from a short 3-day weekend on Tuesday.)And she's in NC.

How Long Does It Take to Get the Kit?

The amount of time it takes to receive your Pampered Chef kit can vary depending on a few factors, such as your location and shipping method. On average, it takes between 2-3 weeks for the kit to arrive.

What Shipping Methods Are Available for the Kit?

Pampered Chef offers standard ground shipping, which typically takes 5-7 business days, as well as expedited shipping options for an additional fee. Please note that expedited shipping may not be available for all locations.

Can I Track My Kit During Shipping?

Yes, once your kit has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to track the status of your package and estimated delivery date.

Will I Be Notified When My Kit Has Shipped?

Yes, you will receive an email notification when your kit has been shipped. This email will also include your tracking number and estimated delivery date.

What Should I Do If My Kit Hasn't Arrived Within the Expected Timeframe?

If your kit has not arrived within the expected timeframe, please contact our customer service team for assistance. They will be able to track your package and provide more information on its status.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Jennie4PC
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
chefann
  • pamperedbecky
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefBeckyD