• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Kit Available Until December 31St!

In summary, the mini-kit is available until December 31st and offers potential recruits two options to supplement or replace an income.
pamperedpals
Gold Member
Wahoo, I just read that the mini kit is going to be available until December 31st. I am soooo excited. I have 30 recruit leads to follow up with from a job fair I did on Wednesday and about 10 recruit leads from a vendor event I did last Saturday.

mini kit
now available
through December 31!

These days, when more people are looking for ways to supplement or replace an income, our opportunity can be the answer.
Through the end of the year, you have two options to offer potential recruits.

Sweeeet!!!!!!

I'm sooo excited about that - THANKS for posting it!!!

All I can say is WOW

I'm so glad ... I haven't had a live show to promote this since this deal became available!

I think this is AWESOME!!!! I have had so many more people's interested in joining because of the mini-kit.

I'm not terribly surprised that they did this, to be honest. Especially with their push for us to recruit so much.

I have 30 recruit leads to follow up with from a job fair I did on Wednesday and about 10 recruit leads from a vendor event I did last Saturday.

mini kit
now available
through December 31!

How did you set up your Job Fair? Where did you hold it?
Thanks!

pamperedpals said:
Wahoo, I just read that the mini kit is going to be available until December 31st. I am soooo excited. I have 30 recruit leads to follow up with from a job fair I did on Wednesday and about 10 recruit leads from a vendor event I did last Saturday.

mini kit
now available
through December 31!

These days, when more people are looking for ways to supplement or replace an income, our opportunity can be the answer.
Through the end of the year, you have two options to offer potential recruits.

How did you go about setting up your Job Fair? $ involved? Where did you do it? How long did it last? etc.

Thanks for educating us!

Connie

I do have a question though... Has anyone seen a printed version of a new ad?
All the ones I Have show specific dates for June recruits or Now through June 30th on them. Is there on I am missing without a date or to shopw the new dates. I have three parties coming up in July to set up NOW so I wanted that new info to put in the host kit. I just don't see anything!

I saw somewhere you can use a sticker to cover the June 30th...I'll see if I can find it. It was on CC somewhere.

Found it! Go to CC's page on the Mini-kit.Go to the very bottom for the Resources and click on that. There will be a list of resources- including a "Mini Kit Extension Stickers". There is also a new flyer in the July CN and on this page too (mini kit flyer).

Thank you so much Bobbi. I was looking too hard as usual!

1. What is included in the Mini Kit?

The Mini Kit includes a Mini Mix N Scraper, a Mini Measure All Cup, a Mini Serving Spatula, and a Mini Nylon Serving Spatula.

2. How much does the Mini Kit cost?

The Mini Kit is available for $35, but with a qualifying purchase of $75 or more, it is discounted to only $19.50.

3. Can I purchase the Mini Kit separately?

Yes, the Mini Kit is available for purchase separately even without a qualifying purchase. It is priced at $35.

4. Is the Mini Kit only available for a limited time?

Yes, the Mini Kit is only available until December 31st. After that, it will no longer be available for purchase.

5. Can I earn credits towards my purchase by buying the Mini Kit?

No, the Mini Kit does not qualify for earning credits towards a purchase. However, it does count towards a qualifying purchase for the discounted price.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• heat123
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Intrepid_Chef
  • Chefstover2
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Chef Bobby
  • otisbg