• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent Kit Sent to the Wrong Address!! Now What?

In summary, a new consultant had signed up and gave her shipping address in Cincinnati, where she had 4 shows booked. However, her kit was mistakenly delivered to her home in North Carolina. This has happened to others as well and the company will pick up the kit and re-ship it to Cincinnati. However, there may be delays and difficulties with FedEx delivery to remote locations. One consultant had to drive 2 hours to pick up her kit and it took over a month for a "sorry" gift to arrive. It is important to stay on top of the situation and involve higher-ups if necessary.
Chefstover2
A little background. New consultant signs just as she's about to head to Cincinnati for 1 month (she's a teacher), so she signs up and gives shipping address in Cincy (she's got 4 shows booked while she's there).

She just called me...her kit has arrived...at home in North Carolina!!!! I just gave her the solution center #, but wanted to find out if this has happened to anyone else and how it was resolved. Will HO pick it up and re-ship to Cincy?

TIA

Sorry to tell you, but had a similar situation with one of my recruits. They will pick up the kit. Mine was a circus that seemed to never end! The 2nd kit that was to go to her Mom's out of town, went to her house again. Then they told her it would be overnighted to her Moms after that and it (3rd kit) still didn't show. She called again & was told FedEx wouldn't deliver it on a Sat. to such a remote location--she lives in a town of 10,000+. She ended up driving 2 hrs. one way from her Mom's to her aunts house (no where near where either she or her Mom lives) b/c that was the only place FedEx would take it on the Sat.--when she had her show. Drove 2 hrs. back to her Mom's and did the show. She had been waiting over 2 wks to get the kit. Then HO had promised her a "sorry" gift and that took over 1 month to get shipped out. It was the biggest headache and very imbarassing to happen to a new recruit. She almost quit over the whole thing. I've recruited 9 and she's the best in sales out of all of them---glad she stuck it out. I personally gave her a grinder/seasoning as a sorry for the entire mess--which of course was out of my hands.

My advise, stay on top of it. We even had to get my Exec. involved.

I haven't personally experienced this, but I have heard of similar situations happening to other consultants. From what I understand, HO will usually pick up the kit and re-ship it to the correct address at no cost to the consultant. However, it's always a good idea to follow up with the solution center just to make sure everything is taken care of. I hope everything gets sorted out for your new consultant and she has a successful month in Cincinnati!

1. What should I do if my kit was sent to the wrong address?

If your kit was sent to the wrong address, please contact our customer service team immediately. They will be able to assist you in getting your kit to the correct address.

2. How long will it take for my kit to be sent to the correct address?

Our customer service team will work quickly to get your kit to the correct address. The time frame will depend on the shipping method and the distance to the correct address.

3. Will I be charged for the kit to be sent to the correct address?

No, you will not be charged for the kit to be sent to the correct address. It was our mistake and we will take care of the shipping costs.

4. Can I track my kit as it is being sent to the correct address?

Yes, our customer service team can provide you with a tracking number so you can monitor your kit as it is being sent to the correct address.

5. What happens if my kit is delivered to the wrong address and I never receive it?

If your kit is delivered to the wrong address and you do not receive it, please contact our customer service team. They will assist you in filing a claim with the shipping company and will ensure that you receive your kit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ChefChris
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pcsharon1