• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Have You Reached Your Sales Goals This Month?

In summary, the conversation involved discussing the benefits of daily exercise and the importance of maintaining a healthy diet. The participants also mentioned the role of genetics in determining one's health. They concluded that it is essential to prioritize physical well-being and make healthy lifestyle choices.
loreo
June is turning into a great month for me!! I signed my first recruit on Saturday and just passed my $15,000 in sales!

Lovin' this!!!

Lori

Congrats!!!

That is wonderful!!!!! Continued success!

congrats!! Oh what a feelin!! :)

Lori: Girl you have it!!!! Congratulations and keep the momentum going. It really helps when you start your business strong like this. :chef:

I've done that too recently. I share in your excitement!

1. What strategies did you use to reach your sales goals this month?

I utilized a combination of cold calling, networking, and social media marketing to generate leads and close sales. I also offered special promotions and discounts to incentivize customers to make a purchase.

2. How did you handle any setbacks or obstacles that came up during the month?

I remained focused and determined, even when faced with challenges. I adapted my approach and tried new strategies to overcome any obstacles and continue towards my sales goals.

3. What motivated you to keep pushing and reach your sales goals?

I am driven by my passion for my products and the desire to succeed in my career. Seeing the positive impact my sales have on my business and customers also serves as a great motivator.

4. How did signing your first recruit impact your sales goals?

Adding a recruit to my team allowed me to expand my reach and tap into new networks. It also provided an additional source of income and support in achieving my sales goals.

5. What advice do you have for others who are struggling to reach their sales goals?

Stay persistent and don't be afraid to try new strategies. Surround yourself with a supportive network and don't be afraid to ask for help or advice. Remember to stay positive and celebrate your successes, no matter how small they may seem.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
MaggieChef13
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Dina Atnip
  • Bren706