• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can Asking 5 Questions Change Your Future in the PC Business?

This is a great idea! I always forget to do this!I've been using the 5 questions game at my shows for about a year now and it's always successful. I usually bring a few hundred post-it note pads and give them out to people before the show. Then, after I answer the questions, I have them pick from my basket of treats. People always love it!
raebates
Staff member
A little while back someone suggested this idea. (It may have been here, or it may have been somewhere else.) I've used it twice now.

In the middle of the show I ask everyone to get out their blank paper. They can turn it over if they've already made some notes. I tell them that when I say, "Go," they will write down 5 questions about the PC business. The first one done should yell, "I'm done!" They read the questions, and I answer them. They receive a prize, and I ask if there are any questions that weren't answered. I answer any additional questions.

Well, I've now had 5 mini-interviews. Several of those people are interested in possibly starting their own PC business in the future. This is much more interest than I usually generate. I'm excited!

great idea, didn't see it posted before, so thanks for sharing your success

That was suggested by Cheryl and I think some others on this thread:

http://www.chefsuccess.com/f10/who-plays-ticket-game-49894/

And I have been using a version of it too, with the same success that you are experiencing Rae! I am getting more recruiting leads at EVERY show than I have ever had!

Oh wow, I just read through that thread and forgot about it! Something to think about adding to my show. I never seem to get the response I'm looking for at my shows.

Isn't it Fabulous!!!! My leads have gone wayyyyy up! I LOVE it!

I think this'll work great for me. I've decided to try using a wish list at my shows. I bought the post it notes that have lines on them, the bigger ones, and I stick one on the front of each catalog. I write "Wish List" at the top of it, a bit to the right, so it leaves a space for their name. I can use the same paper for their questions, since I plan to collect the Wish Lists at the end of the show to keep track of their wishes.

At a recent cluster meeting we were shown how to get the door prize slips filled out by handing them out and asking the guests to keep them face down until everyone has one, and then having them fill them out piece by piece together. Then the AD who uses this method exchanges the DPDS for an order form.

I have to practice all this a bit more, but I'm hoping it'll work out well!

Good idea Rae (even if it was "stolen") and I'm so glad it's working for you. I've been bad here lately about doing my games.....and I need to get back to it. Too many irons in the fire!!!

When I was brand-new in PC, I shadowed a seasoned consultant and she did that at her show. I loved it. Ever since then I've been doing it, and it works so well! Usually those 5 questions spark at least 5 more questions from others who may have not thought of something or may have been too shy to contribute.

I use my own prize-drawing slip for this, and it also works great as a way to keep track of my contacts with them and their questions at the show.

After I answer the questions, I have them pick from my basket of treats, and then have someone draw from the pile. That person gets a retired Season's Best cookbook. People love it!

this is a great idea. I had read about it before but forgot it! Thanks for reposting!

I just read that thread randomly the night before my last show, so I decided to try out the 5 question game and I was AMAZED at the quality of the questions I got!!! So much better than when I do the ticket game. I sadly didn't get any leads, but I'm DEFINITELY going to do it like that at my parties now!!! Glad to hear other people are having luck with it!

I tried this at my past few shows and it goes over very well. I do add a "twist" to the 5 questions about the biz game.

I tell everyone to write down 5 questions about the biz. I give them a minute or so to finish. When I see that most everyone is finished I set the timer for 3 minutes and basically play the "ticket game". I have found the amount of questions is a lot more than before because they are already thinking of questions about the biz. Each time I have done this I have gone over the 3 minutes because people kept firing questions at me.

I handed out 2 recruiting packets for my Saturday afternoon show and 3 packets for another show that night. :D

Does anyone have them write questions about hosting? Like do you tell them write 3 quesitons about biz and 2 about hosting? My problem is bookings, so I wondered if anyone had tried switching things up a bit.

I love this idea though- especially Caressa's idea of having them write down then play ticket game.

niclowther said:
Does anyone have them write questions about hosting? Like do you tell them write 3 quesitons about biz and 2 about hosting? My problem is bookings, so I wondered if anyone had tried switching things up a bit.

I haven't done that. What I do is ask the host at some point during the show to tell everyone why they decided to host a show. The answers really vary.

1. Can I use "Thank You--Whoever You Are!" for any occasion?

Yes, "Thank You--Whoever You Are!" is a versatile phrase that can be used for any occasion, whether it's for a birthday, holiday, or just to show someone appreciation.

2. Is "Thank You--Whoever You Are!" appropriate for both personal and professional relationships?

Absolutely! This phrase can be used for both personal and professional relationships. It's a simple and heartfelt way to express gratitude to anyone, regardless of your relationship with them.

3. What products can I use to incorporate "Thank You--Whoever You Are!" into my cooking?

There are many Pampered Chef products that can help you incorporate "Thank You--Whoever You Are!" into your cooking. For example, our "Thank You" mini spatula or "Whoever You Are!" measuring spoon set are perfect for adding a touch of gratitude to your dishes.

4. Can I customize "Thank You--Whoever You Are!" products with my own message or design?

Yes, you can! At Pampered Chef, we offer personalized products, such as our "Thank You--Whoever You Are!" apron or cutting board, that you can customize with your own message or design to make it even more special.

5. How can I make "Thank You--Whoever You Are!" a part of my everyday routine?

There are many ways you can incorporate "Thank You--Whoever You Are!" into your everyday routine. Some ideas include writing thank you notes, saying thank you in person, or using our "Thank You--Whoever You Are!" silicone spatula to make cooking a daily expression of gratitude.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Bren706
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lockhartkitchen
  • scrappergirl7
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
scrappergirl7
  • wadesgirl