• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit Credit Expiration: How Long Does it Last?”

In summary, kit credit typically lasts for a year from the date it was earned and cannot be extended. Multiple kit credits can be combined towards a purchase as long as they are still valid. If a product purchased with kit credit is returned, the credit will be refunded with its original expiration date. To check the expiration date of kit credit, login to your Pampered Chef account and view your credit balance.
chefsteph07
Does anyone know how long the kit credit is good for? Does it expire?

I think it's good for 6 months.

Yep, 6 months. I have a March host who says she wants to sell, but has been dragging her feet. I was worried so I checked on the time they had to use it.

Good to know, thanks! :)

sweet Steph...you know what to do now....

1. How long does kit credit typically last?

Kit credit typically lasts for a year from the date it was earned. After that, it will expire and cannot be used towards purchases.

2. Can I extend the expiration date of my kit credit?

Unfortunately, the expiration date of kit credit cannot be extended. It is important to use your credit within the one-year timeframe to avoid losing it.

3. Can I combine multiple kit credits towards a purchase?

Yes, you can combine multiple kit credits towards a purchase as long as they are still valid and have not expired.

4. What happens to my kit credit if I return a product?

If you return a product that was purchased using kit credit, the credit will be refunded back to your account and will retain its original expiration date. However, if the credit has already expired, it will not be reinstated.

5. How do I check the expiration date of my kit credit?

You can check the expiration date of your kit credit by logging into your Pampered Chef account and viewing your kit credit balance. The expiration date will be listed next to the credit amount.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • sassypip
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
ShelbyMichalek
  • Daron