• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Hospitality Needed in Columbia, Mo

In summary, the "Hospitality Needed in Columbia, Mo" event aims to address the need for increased hospitality in the city by bringing together community members, such as business owners, employees, and residents. Participants can expect presentations, discussions, workshops, and networking opportunities focused on promoting a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere. They can also get involved by attending, volunteering, or becoming a sponsor. After the event, there will be ongoing efforts to implement ideas and solutions discussed and hold future events to continue the conversation and progress towards a more hospitable city.
flemings99
Gold Member
Have a couple recruits in Columbia, MO that need hospitality. Dir. had set it up through HO but isn't working out. Dir. seems to have dropped the ball. They've been without a meeting for a few months now. Suggestions..

I am in Columbia, MO! Maybe my director would be happy to do it? Email me and I will give you her info.:)

Hey there! I'm sorry to hear about the situation with your recruits in Columbia, MO. It sounds like your director may have dropped the ball and they've been without a meeting for a few months now. That can be really frustrating and discouraging for new recruits. Have you tried reaching out to other local directors or leaders to see if they can help out with hospitality? Sometimes having a fresh perspective or new ideas can make a big difference. You could also try organizing a casual meet-up or coffee date with your recruits to keep them engaged and connected while they wait for a formal meeting to be set up. I hope everything works out and your recruits feel welcomed and supported in their journey with your organization.

What is the purpose of the "Hospitality Needed in Columbia, Mo" event?

The purpose of the "Hospitality Needed in Columbia, Mo" event is to bring together members of the community to discuss and address the need for increased hospitality in the city. This includes improving customer service in businesses, promoting a welcoming and inclusive atmosphere, and supporting local events and tourism.

Who can attend the "Hospitality Needed in Columbia, Mo" event?

The event is open to anyone who is interested in improving hospitality in Columbia, Mo. This includes business owners, employees, community leaders, and residents. We encourage everyone to attend and contribute their ideas and insights.

What can participants expect at the "Hospitality Needed in Columbia, Mo" event?

Participants can expect a variety of presentations and discussions focused on the importance of hospitality in Columbia. There will also be interactive workshops and networking opportunities for attendees to connect and share their thoughts and experiences. Light refreshments will be provided.

How can I get involved with the "Hospitality Needed in Columbia, Mo" event?

There are several ways to get involved with the event. You can attend as a participant, volunteer to help with organizing and promoting the event, or become a sponsor. If you have ideas or suggestions for the event, we also welcome your input.

Will there be any follow-up actions or initiatives after the "Hospitality Needed in Columbia, Mo" event?

Yes, the event is just the beginning of our efforts to improve hospitality in Columbia. We will be working with local organizations and businesses to implement the ideas and solutions discussed at the event. We also plan to hold future events and workshops to continue the conversation and progress towards a more hospitable city.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedChefDebi
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
PamperedChefDebi
  • cathyskitchen
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Melissa78
  • Nanisu