• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Lost Connection: Reaching Out or Letting Go?

In summary, "Lost Connection: Reaching Out or Letting Go?" is a self-help book with recipes included. It explores the concept of losing connections in our lives and the decision to reconnect or let go. The book is written by a team of Pampered Chef consultants who share personal experiences and insights. The recipes can be made with any kitchen tools and ingredients, but there may be suggestions for Pampered Chef products. This book can also be used for team building exercises within Pampered Chef businesses, providing valuable insights on building connections and personal growth.
Jennie4PC
I am having a mental debat. I had this girl contact me around Feb she told me she as interested in the biz and booking a show but was in the process of moving. She gave me her # on a sticky note I tried calling it a few times and got a guy on the machine. Well when I decided to mail her something the sticky note was gone. I just remembered her name looked her up and I think I found her parents # should I call the # and hopefully I can get a hold of her that ay or should I just let it go and hopefully she will contact me since she does have a catalog?

I would definitely try!!

Go for it!!

nothing to lose by trying... everything to lose if you don't try

you guys are so right. All I can do is get the wrong # right.

Just to let you know I did it and I got her cell #. Glad I did it.

excellent for you!!!

1. What is the meaning behind the title "Lost Connection: Reaching Out or Letting Go?"

The title refers to the idea of losing connections with people or things in our lives and the decision to either try to reconnect or let go and move on.

2. Is this a cookbook or a self-help book?

This is a self-help book with recipes included. It focuses on personal growth and reflection while also providing delicious and nutritious recipes.

3. Who is the author of "Lost Connection: Reaching Out or Letting Go?"

The author is a team of Pampered Chef consultants who have come together to share their personal experiences and insights on the topic.

4. Are the recipes in the book specific to Pampered Chef products?

No, the recipes in the book can be made with any kitchen tools and ingredients. However, there may be suggestions for specific Pampered Chef products that can make the cooking process easier.

5. Can this book be used for team building exercises in my Pampered Chef business?

Yes, this book can be a great resource for team building and personal development within Pampered Chef businesses. It offers valuable insights and discussions on building connections and letting go of things that may be holding us back.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Malinda Klein
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • flemings99
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • pamperedbecky