• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Need Help Recruiting for Your Business? Read On!

In summary, Debbie's husband recruited her for a new job opportunity. She found out about the opportunity through a co-worker and is interested in the position. She plans to call her director next week to follow up.
Sarah K.
Silver Member
I have only recruited one person in the past 4 years and that was by luck. I have a lead from a booth. I talked to her last night on the phone to see how interested she was. The booth was the end of april so it has been about a month since. She said that she was just thinking about becoming a consultant the other day. I asked if she had any questions that I could answer, she said no. But would like for me to send her some info. We talked briefly about her hosting a show and using it as her coming out show. Giving her the bookings. I forgot to mention that she could use the a kit credit from the sales at her show.
Long story but I lost everything pampered chef related when our house flooded last year. I am just know getting to the point where I am ready to actually work my business again. So I don't have any company literature on recruiting. Does anyone have any suggestions on what I should send her?

Much to my surprise my husband came home tonight and said that he was working on a recruit for me. LOL One of his Co-workers wives lost her job and isn't finding anything. Having lots of interviews but no offers. Do you have any suggestions on what I should give my husband to give to his co-worker to give to his wife? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
Download the Come Join Us Brochure behind CC and give that to them. Then set up a phone appt or face to face appt to go through it with them and answer their questions.

Debbie that is a great suggestion, you can also call your director for help and have her do a three way call that will help, it does me. If I think shw is just riding the fence.

You can download and email or print the Come Join Us Booklet. Or you can send this one.....I found it here....well done and informative -

My 2 cents - you can listen to the audios on recruiting found in CC's online training center. They have some valid topics such as not creating issues for them....make sure you are addressing their needs and questions.....refresh yourself with the online training course on the recruiting interview.

Congrats on the decision to work your biz....much success!

Make sure you kiss your brother and make him his favorite treat....he'll keep recruiting for you! You're about to be TL, and get a 2% raise! Whoo Hoo!!

Attachments

• recruiting%5B1%5D[1]..new%20apron%20flyer.doc
    1.2 MB · Views: 522
The recruiting interview on CC was perfect for me to use. I wish I had seen this flier though Laurie...it's really cute and gets nitty gritty which some prefer. I'll use this going forward.

;)

Just be sure you do not overwhelm them with paperwork....pick one over the other....you do not want them to think they have to create all this paperwork, or get overwhelmed with too much at once. I need to work on that, I'm just so excited I want to them everything! LOL

Wow you ladies are quick tonight! Thank you! Left a message for my director this morning. She is having some health issues right now, so I haven't heard back from her.

I have not had luck mailing people stuff, expecially if she has no questions. I would start asking her questions like Why does she think PC might be a good fit for her? What would she hope to gain? How much would she like to work? If she could not fail what would she like to achieve?

I have set up a time to call her next week to follow up.

Sarah K. said:
I have set up a time to call her next week to follow up.

next week is too late. Strike while the iron is hot--no more than 72 hours to follow up.

DebbieJ said:
next week is too late. Strike while the iron is hot--no more than 72 hours to follow up.

i agree, if she has no questions, she is either ready to sign or has some obstacles (if she does find out what they are and work with her on them).

Good luck

Thanks I figured that she won't get the info till Sat at the earliest I am calling her on Wednesday. I may call her on Monday to make sure she got the info and go from there and maybe set up a time to sit down and talk on Wed.

What is "Need Recruiting Help Asap!"?

"Need Recruiting Help Asap!" is a phrase commonly used by individuals or companies who are urgently seeking assistance with their recruitment process. It signifies a sense of urgency and the need for immediate support.

Why would someone need recruiting help?

There are many reasons why someone may need recruiting help. Some common reasons include a lack of resources or expertise to effectively recruit candidates, a high volume of open positions, or a need for specialized skills or experience in a particular industry or field.

Who can benefit from recruiting help?

Any individual or company that is struggling with their recruitment process can benefit from recruiting help. This can include small businesses, large corporations, non-profit organizations, or even individuals looking to fill a specific position.

What services are typically included in recruiting help?

Recruiting help can include a variety of services such as job posting and advertising, candidate sourcing and screening, interview scheduling, background checks, and onboarding assistance. The specific services offered may vary depending on the provider or the needs of the client.

How can I find reliable recruiting help?

There are several ways to find reliable recruiting help. You can ask for recommendations from colleagues or friends, search for recruiting agencies or firms online, or attend networking events to connect with potential recruiting partners. It's important to research and compare different options to find the best fit for your needs and budget.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • ChefJen2012
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Oracle
  • Chef Bobby