• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Celebrating My 15Th Year Anniversary With Pampered Chef Today and Signed a New

In summary, Teresa has been with PC for 15 years and has recruited 26 consultants. She used to send everything in by mail or FedEx, and had customer service reps that would call her when she would receive shipments. She also mentioned that catalogs were much thinner and smaller back then, and that she has only had two shows where the house was so filthy she had to strip in the garage and wash her dishes and clothes in 5 gallon buckets.
Teresa Lynn
Gold Member
Celebrating my 15th year anniversary with PC today and signed a new recruit :love:

hope there isn't a June special for new recruits starting June 1:yuck:

Re: WooohoooCongratulations!!!

Re: WooohoooCongratulations!!!! Keep up the great work!!!!

Re: Wooohooo15 years, that's amazing. Sometimes I wish I had discovered PC 15 - 10 years ago. But, God brought me here in His time.

Thank you for sharing so much of your experience on CS!

Re: WooohoooCongrats Teresa!

I signed a new consultant this week too...

So, I am saying Ugh! for both of us when I say that I just peeked at the June CN, and yes, there is a June Recruiting Special.:yuck:

Re: WooohoooCongrats! 15 years is quite and an accomplishement in and of itself. How many people have you recruited over your career?

Re: WooohoooWow, 15 years! I can't wait to say I've been doing it that long, then I can tell people in my shows I started PC when I was 5. LOL

Re: WooohoooThat is fabulous! Congrats and may the next 15 be even more fabulous!!!

Re: WooohoooI have recruited 26
For the first 8 years I did it as a hobby once a month. Our youngest daughter was 1 year and 4 days old when I signed I waited until we built this house and moved to really work it as a business after all 3 were in school full time.

Re: WooohoooWow, Teresa, I haven't heard of anyone being in so long. Congratulations. I'm sure you have lots of stories you could tell.....

Re: WooohoooFabulous on both feats!!! Congrats!

Re: Wooohooomainly how the support from home office has changed,
we used to send everything in on a master order form and tally marks & MAIL or fed ex it... and to confirm it was there you called a long distance #. We didn't used to have customer service reps, a monthly guest special, anything on computer. I think the first issue of Pampered Partner cost us $50.

catalogs were very thin and the size of Avon books

In all the shows I've done I've only had 2 where the house was so filthy i stripped in the garage when I arrived home and soaked my dishes in 5 gallon buckets and laundry room sink until the rest were finished in the dw.

1. What is the significance of celebrating your 15th year anniversary with Pampered Chef?

Celebrating 15 years with Pampered Chef is a major milestone for any consultant. It shows dedication, hard work, and a strong commitment to the company and its products.

2. How do you plan on celebrating your 15th year anniversary with Pampered Chef?

I plan on celebrating by hosting special events and promotions for my customers, as well as attending the annual Pampered Chef conference to connect with other consultants and learn about new products and techniques.

3. What does signing a new contract with Pampered Chef mean for your business?

Signing a new contract with Pampered Chef means that I am committed to continuing my business with the company for at least another year. It also means that I have access to new products, training, and support to help me grow my business even further.

4. How has your experience been working with Pampered Chef for the past 15 years?

My experience with Pampered Chef has been amazing. The company truly values its consultants and provides a supportive community and resources to help us succeed. I have also had the opportunity to build strong relationships with my customers and fellow consultants.

5. What advice do you have for someone considering joining Pampered Chef as a consultant?

I highly recommend joining Pampered Chef as a consultant. It's a great opportunity to not only earn extra income, but also to learn valuable business skills and be a part of a supportive community. Plus, the products are top quality and loved by customers. Don't hesitate to take the leap and join us!

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
raebates
  • jwpamp
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
lacychef
  • Patty