• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Script for Phone Message for Potential Recruit?

Your Name]In summary, leaving voicemails can be nerve-wracking, but with some preparation and practice, it can become easier. It's important to plan out what you want to say, keep the message short and to the point, and remember to mention your contact information. Practice makes perfect and don't be afraid to follow up with another message or email if needed.
Amanda in RI
I feel like an idiot, but I was totally unprepared when this woman's answering machine picked up! :rolleyes: I basically just thanked her for coming to Saturday's show, hoped that she had fun, and wondered if she had had a chance to look at the information I gave her. I told her I'd love to answer any questions that she might have and I thought that PC could be a wonderful opportunity for her.

But I felt like I was stumbling over my words....Do you have a script that you use when leaving phone messages?

Thanks,
Amanda

I think that sounds really good! I don't have a prepared script I use, but what you said covers a lot. At the end you could say, "I'll follow up with you in another few days because I want to be sure to tell you about some great bonuses/promotions going on right now." And I would offer to meet with her in person so you can set up an interview. Tell her there is lots more you need to tell her and be excited! :)

Hey Amanda,Don't worry, we've all been in that situation before! Leaving a voicemail can be nerve-wracking, especially when it's for someone important like a potential customer or business contact.I personally don't have a script that I use for leaving phone messages, but I do have a few tips that might help you out. First, it's always a good idea to plan out what you want to say before you make the call. This can help you sound more confident and organized when leaving a voicemail.Secondly, try to keep your message short and to the point. You don't want to ramble on or leave a long-winded message that the person might not have time to listen to. Stick to the important information and make sure to mention your name and contact information.Lastly, practice makes perfect! The more voicemails you leave, the more comfortable you'll become with the process. And remember, if you stumble over your words or forget something, it's okay to leave another message or follow up with an email.I hope this helps and good luck with your future voicemails!Best,

What is a "Script for Phone Message for Potential Recruit"?

A script for phone message for potential recruit is a pre-written message that is used to reach out to potential job candidates via phone. It contains all the necessary information about the job and the company, and is designed to pique the interest of the recipient and encourage them to apply.

Why is it important to have a script for phone message for potential recruit?

Having a script for phone message for potential recruit helps ensure that all candidates are given the same information about the job and the company, and that the message is delivered in a clear and concise manner. It also saves time and effort for the recruiter, as they can simply read from the script instead of trying to come up with a message on the spot.

What should be included in a script for phone message for potential recruit?

A script for phone message for potential recruit should include a brief introduction of the company, the job title and responsibilities, any qualifications or requirements for the job, and a call to action for the recipient to apply or contact the company for more information. It should also include a professional and friendly tone.

How can I make my script for phone message for potential recruit more effective?

To make your script for phone message for potential recruit more effective, try to personalize it for each recipient by mentioning their name and any relevant information about their qualifications or experience. Keep the message concise and to the point, and make sure to highlight the benefits and opportunities of the job. Also, practice your delivery to ensure a clear and confident delivery.

Can I use the same script for phone message for potential recruit for different job positions?

While you can use the same general structure for your script for phone message for potential recruit, it is important to tailor the message to each specific job position. This means highlighting the unique responsibilities and qualifications for each job, and emphasizing the benefits and opportunities that are specific to that role. This will help make the message more relevant and effective for each potential candidate.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • noelskitchen
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
khergatt
  • msmileyface