• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Will I receive points for an inactive recruit who qualifies?

In summary, the recruiter will get 2000 points if the new consultant reaches $1,250 in career sales by the end of 2009.
Jennie4PC
I know this has been asked but I need to clarify and looked in the procedure manual but not sure where to look.

So here is my question
I had a girl sign up in feb and hasnt done anything yet due to a move and what not, so now she is on my inactive list, she has a show in June and plans to go from there. My question is when she qualifies will I get the 2k points for her? If not that is ok, I know in the past we didnt but what I have read it looks like we do for this trip. As long as she qualifies I will be fine. If she qualifies I will only need 1 more recruit for Disney

go to cc, incentives, celebrate the magic. There will be qualifications and guidelines there.

"When the new Consultant reaches $1,250 in career sales in 2009, he or she will receive a bonus of 2,000 points in the incentive program."

thanks Paulette. I knew it said it some where. That makes me really happy

consultants no longer "qualify"--that word is not part of the new career plan.

Oh good... I had a Recruit who signed in March. She put her business on hold (mentally) since she was having surgery on May 22nd. The surgery has been postponed to August so now she is going to do some shows. Glad I will still get the 2,000 once she reaches the $1,250 in sales! I was kinda disappointed!I wondered about the "qualifying" verbage myself! Thanks for asking Jennie!

So if I'm following this right my recruit that signed in March (3rd) doesn't have to worry about getting $1250 in sales by her 90 days? She is very stressed about this as she travels alot and still has around $500 to go before her 90 day deadline. Can I call her and let her know she doesn't have to worry, she isn't on a time schedule? I think if she doesn't feel pressured she will do a lot better.

there was never a requirement to have the $1250 done in the first 90

DebbieJ said:
there was never a requirement to have the $1250 done in the first 90

Sorry I wasn't specific enough - she wants me to get the 2000 points (I told her no biggy - but that is the kind of person she is:sing:) she feels pressured to get her $1250 before her 90 days so I can have more points toward Disney. (My oldest was really layin' on thick when she came over for training in March. LOL) I think if I tell her it doesn't make any difference I'll still get the points she would feel better.

I thought the double points were when they qualified within 30 days?

If they signed in April and Qualified in 30 days you both got Dbl Points... (I think)

If they signed in Apr and did 1250 in first 30 days they got the DCB , we got the double points. If they do it in their first 90 days no matter what month they sign in they get the website for free for 3 months and any PC bucks they may have earned. You get that 25 recruiting bonus in your commision check. If they do their first $1250 anytime in the year 2009 you both get 2000 points for Disney......hope that helps

It does Beckie....Many thanks! I was under the impression we only received the 2000 points if they sold 1250 in their first 90 days....so glad I was wrong! That's a first! Ha Ha

Jolie_Paradoxe said:
It does Beckie....Many thanks! I was under the impression we only received the 2000 points if they sold 1250 in their first 90 days....so glad I was wrong! That's a first! Ha Ha

We won't tell anybody. ;)

Mostly because we are never wrong - yea, right!:rolleyes:

:D
Crystal Patton said:
We won't tell anybody. ;)

Mostly because we are never wrong - yea, right!:rolleyes:

Ah Crystal, I see your wisdom peeking! LOL You got it chica! See, right once again!

1. What is a Qualifying Recruit Question?

A Qualifying Recruit Question is a question that is used by recruiters during the hiring process to assess a candidate's qualifications and suitability for a particular job or role.

2. Why are Qualifying Recruit Questions important?

Qualifying Recruit Questions are important because they help recruiters determine whether a candidate possesses the necessary skills, experience, and qualifications for a job. This ensures that the candidate is a good fit for the role and increases the chances of a successful hire.

3. What kinds of questions are considered Qualifying Recruit Questions?

Qualifying Recruit Questions can vary depending on the specific job or role, but they typically cover topics such as a candidate's education, work experience, technical skills, and problem-solving abilities. They may also include behavioral or situational questions to assess a candidate's soft skills and fit with the company culture.

4. How should I prepare for Qualifying Recruit Questions?

To prepare for Qualifying Recruit Questions, it is important to thoroughly research the company and the job requirements. This will help you understand what skills and qualifications the recruiter is looking for and allow you to tailor your answers accordingly. It is also helpful to practice common interview questions and have specific examples ready to demonstrate your skills and experience.

5. Can I ask my own Qualifying Recruit Questions during an interview?

Yes, it is often encouraged to ask your own questions during an interview, including Qualifying Recruit Questions. This shows your interest and engagement in the job and can also provide valuable insights for you to make an informed decision about the role. However, make sure to ask thoughtful and relevant questions, rather than just asking for the sake of asking.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Kelly8
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
mscharf
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • Intrepid_Chef