• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Where to Find Kit Credit Code for Recruits | Access Information

In summary, a Kit Credit Code is a unique code given to new consultants or as a reward for meeting sales goals that can be redeemed for a specific dollar amount towards the purchase of a Pampered Chef starter kit. The code can be found in the consultant portal or provided by a sponsor. It can be redeemed at checkout and cannot be combined with other discounts. It can be used towards any starter kit, but not add-ons or accessories. Kit Credit Codes do have an expiration date, so it is important to redeem them before they expire to receive the full benefit.
niktim3
Okay... so I have no clue where to get the "access" code for a recruit who used part of her free money towards her kit credit!!!
How do I access this info?
Thanks!

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but when they go online to sign up it will ask if they have a kit credit you say yes and then have to put in show info.

Yes, you put in the show info. But they cannot use kit credit on the mini kit, just the regular one.BTW, at HO training this weekend, Karin Logston said that about 20% of the kit agreements that have been processed since the mini kit came out are for the mini kit. The rest are for the full kit. So while new consultants are deciding that the large kit is a better investment, the mini kit is a foot in the door to talk about how affordable it is to become a consultant.

Thanks!!!
She is going for hte full kit, I hope that is still the plan!!
Show my info and show number should work?

It should work. Did you put the kit credit on the show? And has the show already processed? As long as those 2 things have already happened, it should be OK.

What is a Kit Credit Code?

A Kit Credit Code is a unique code that can be redeemed for a specific dollar amount towards the purchase of a Pampered Chef starter kit. It is given to new consultants as a recruiting incentive or as a reward for meeting certain sales goals.

Where can I find my Kit Credit Code?

Your Kit Credit Code will be provided to you by your Pampered Chef sponsor or can be found in your consultant portal under the "My Business" tab. If you are unable to locate your code, please contact Customer Care for assistance.

How do I redeem my Kit Credit Code?

To redeem your Kit Credit Code, simply add the desired starter kit to your cart and enter the code at checkout. The credit amount will be deducted from the total cost of the kit. Please note that Kit Credit Codes cannot be combined with other discounts or offers.

Can I use my Kit Credit Code towards any starter kit?

Yes, Kit Credit Codes can be used towards the purchase of any Pampered Chef starter kit. However, they cannot be used towards the purchase of add-ons or accessories.

Do Kit Credit Codes expire?

Yes, Kit Credit Codes do have an expiration date. Please refer to the terms and conditions of your specific code for the expiration date. It is important to redeem your code before it expires to ensure you receive the full benefit.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• finley1991
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • cookwithtiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • wadesgirl