• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Recruiting Bonuses: How Long Until You See Yours?

In summary, you will get the trip points when she puts in 1250 , when ever that is it does not have to be with in 30 days but you willl get them.
chezshelly
Gold Member
Does anyone know how long it generally takes to get your recruiting bonuses?

When the new consultant submits his/her $1250 in sales, you get it on the following commission check on the 8th. That is how my last one worked anyhow and she submitted her 1250 in the beginning of April and I got paid for it on May 8th.

So do you get any trip points for a recruit if they don't hit 1250 in sales? My recruit did four shows with a total of 880 in sales. I haven't seen any points for her.

you will get the trip points when she puts in 1250 , when ever that is it does not have to be with in 30 days but you willl get them

They do have to qualify without going inactive to receive the points...if a new consultant submits $1000 in their month 1, nothing in month 2 (making them inactive) and then $250 in month 3, you will NOT get any points for that recruit.

jwpamp said:
They do have to qualify without going inactive to receive the points...if a new consultant submits $1000 in their month 1, nothing in month 2 (making them inactive) and then $250 in month 3, you will NOT get any points for that recruit.

Actually, with the new plan they can go inactive. But, they will have to start all over to reach the 1250. We will receive the points once they reach the 1250. Now, if they go inactive after qualifying we will not receive points again when/if they reactivate and reach 1250 again.

beepampered said:
So do you get any trip points for a recruit if they don't hit 1250 in sales? My recruit did four shows with a total of 880 in sales. I haven't seen any points for her.

The number of shows in no longer valid for the points. It has to be 1250 in sales.

Looks like I'm going to get nothing for her. Sigh. My director kept focusing on those four shows and said that would be enough for her to qualify. The recruit got the extra PC Bucks but I'll get nothing (okay, I guess I got 3%). I need/want those points. Disney is looking more unachievable every month.

beepampered said:
Looks like I'm going to get nothing for her. Sigh. My director kept focusing on those four shows and said that would be enough for her to qualify. The recruit got the extra PC Bucks but I'll get nothing (okay, I guess I got 3%). I need/want those points. Disney is looking more unachievable every month.

Don't give up! YOu can do it! Try not to focus on what isn't there... work toward what is today and coming tomorrow!

Yes, Diane you are right but I also have to be realistic. It's still doable - especially if I can get a few more recruits. I just am not disciplined enough to keep it up at the level needed until the end of the year (5700 in sales per month). Wonder how you motivate yourself to go to the next level. I've got to retrain my brain to be able to handle more than 3-4 shows a month.

What is a recruiting bonus?

A recruiting bonus is a monetary reward given to an employee for successfully referring a candidate who is subsequently hired by the company.

How long does it take to receive a recruiting bonus?

The time it takes to receive a recruiting bonus varies depending on the company's policies and procedures. It can range from a few weeks to a couple of months.

What factors affect the timeline for receiving a recruiting bonus?

The main factors that can affect the timeline for receiving a recruiting bonus include the company's internal processes, the candidate's start date, and the completion of any necessary paperwork.

Do all companies offer recruiting bonuses?

No, not all companies offer recruiting bonuses. It is typically more common in industries with high demand for skilled workers, such as tech or healthcare.

Can I negotiate the amount of my recruiting bonus?

It is possible to negotiate the amount of a recruiting bonus, especially if you have a strong relationship with the company or have referred multiple successful candidates. However, the final decision ultimately lies with the company and their budget for referral bonuses.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NRcritques
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • Becca_in_MD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chef131doreen
Replies