• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Kit/Mini-Kit - Shipping or Tax?

In summary, the shipping cost for a Kit/Mini-Kit can vary and is based on package size, weight, and shipping address. You can track your shipment using the provided tracking number and delivery time can range from 3-5 business days depending on the shipping address. Sales tax is calculated based on the shipping address and can be viewed at checkout. If needed, the shipping address can be changed before the order is shipped.
lauraP2000
Does a new recruit have to pay shipping and/or tax on a Kit or Mini-Kit? Sadly, it's been so long since I've had a potential recruit that I didn't know the answer when I was just asked.

Also, is it still possible for them to pay for a kit by check or money order?

Thanks!

I believe there is tax and they can pay by check/money order, just need to mail the form in instead of doing it online (or they can pay you and you can order it on your credit card).

The Mini Kit can be ordered online. Just start the online agreement and it will be a choice as you go through the steps. If your recruit wants to pay by check, you have to mail in the form, though.As with the regular kit, you do have to pay tax, but there is no shipping.

Congrats on the potential recruit! I would also add that the Mini-Kit is just that! No consultant planner, no binder for their business guide, no tote to carry their items, and very bare bones. I was surprised when a recruit received her packet, so I thought to pass it along. That way you both know what to expect. Another surprise, but very pleasant, is that they receive 2 pkgs of catalogs! = )

Hello there!As a fellow Pampered Chef consultant, I'm happy to help answer your questions about the Kit and Mini-Kit. First off, yes, a new recruit will have to pay for shipping and tax on their Kit or Mini-Kit. This is standard for most direct sales companies and helps cover the cost of getting the products to the consultant.As for payment options, I believe Pampered Chef does still accept payment by check or money order for the Kit. However, I would recommend having your recruit check with their upline or the Pampered Chef home office for the most up-to-date information on payment methods.I hope this helps answer your questions and I wish you and your recruit all the best in your Pampered Chef journey! Happy cooking!

1. How much does shipping cost for a Kit/Mini-Kit?

The shipping cost for a Kit/Mini-Kit can vary depending on the size and weight of the package, as well as the shipping address. You can view the estimated shipping cost at checkout before completing your purchase.

2. Can I track my Kit/Mini-Kit shipment?

Yes, once your order has been shipped, you will receive a tracking number via email. You can use this tracking number to monitor the status and location of your package.

3. How long does it take for a Kit/Mini-Kit to be delivered?

The delivery time for a Kit/Mini-Kit can also vary depending on the shipping address. Typically, packages are delivered within 3-5 business days, but this can be longer for international orders. You can track the estimated delivery date using the tracking number provided.

4. Do I have to pay sales tax on my Kit/Mini-Kit?

Sales tax is calculated based on the shipping address and the applicable state and local tax laws. The amount of sales tax will be displayed at checkout before completing your purchase.

5. Can I change the shipping address for my Kit/Mini-Kit order?

If your order has not been shipped yet, you may be able to change the shipping address. Please contact our customer service team as soon as possible to make any changes. If the order has already been shipped, we are unable to change the shipping address.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
esavvymom
  • kittychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • PCJenni