• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

What Reading Material Do You Give to a Potential Recriut?

In summary, Andrea recommends using the come join us booklet, treating every booking like a recruit lead, and using the your life, your way dvd.
avelissar
Hi,

I have several people on the fence about becoming consultants. I am looking for additional reading information to give them.

Does anyone have anything written up or any suggestions?

Thanks!

Andrea

Hi Andrea,

I'm not at my computer so I can't pull up the ones I liked....but I did get them here in the files section. If you search either apron, recruit, income...you'll find a whole bunch of great ones. Just be sure you don't overwhelm them with info....you may find yourself creating concerns they did not have. Also, try not to use too many because they may think they need to come up with all these great flyers....not knowing we have HO and CS as excellent resource tools that create such fab docs for us. :D

I'd also recommend you use the your life, your way dvd. Lastly, try and use the come join us booklet when you are ready to do your interview. If you aren't sure how....look at the online training on CC, or ask that your director do the interview with you observing...that may be helpful. Also, I took a great teleclass on the very subject and found how amazing it is to use this booklet.

Best of luck, and hope this helped!

I just give them the Come Join Us booklet. You an order it on supply or download it behind CC. I find it more fruitful to talk to them and ask them questions than to overwhelm them with information.

"Treat every booking like a recruit lead and every recruit lead like a booking." That's what my cluster director told us.

I think more than what info to give, it's important that you keep a relationship with your potential recruits. Even if it's a booking 3 months away, you still have committed reason to keep in touch with your lead and keep the relationship.

Good luck!!

Hello Andrea,

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I have found that the best reading material to give potential recruits is our consultant guidebook. It is a comprehensive resource that outlines everything from the benefits of being a consultant to the steps for getting started. It also includes success stories from current consultants and tips for running a successful business.

Additionally, I would recommend sharing our company's mission and values with potential recruits. This will give them a better understanding of what we stand for and how they can contribute to our mission as a consultant.

If you are looking for more specific information, I suggest sharing some of our top-selling products and how they can benefit both the consultant and their potential customers. This will give them a taste of the amazing products they will be working with and the potential for a successful business.

I hope this helps and good luck with your potential recruits!

What Reading Material Do You Give to a Potential Recruit?

As a Pampered Chef consultant, I often get asked about what reading material to provide to potential recruits. Here are the top five most frequently asked questions and their answers:

1. What is the best Pampered Chef catalog to give to a potential recruit?

The best catalog to give to a potential recruit is the current season's catalog. This will showcase the latest and most popular products, as well as any special offers or promotions that can entice them to join as a consultant.

2. Should I also give them a business opportunity brochure?

Yes, it is recommended to also give potential recruits a business opportunity brochure. This will provide them with more information about the benefits of becoming a Pampered Chef consultant, such as flexible hours, training and support, and the potential for earning income.

3. Do you have any success stories or testimonials that I can share with potential recruits?

Yes, Pampered Chef has a collection of success stories and testimonials from current consultants. These can be found on our website or in our consultant community forums. You can also share your own personal success story with potential recruits to inspire and motivate them.

4. Are there any training materials or resources I can provide to potential recruits?

Yes, Pampered Chef offers a variety of training materials and resources for both new and experienced consultants. These include online training courses, consultant manuals, and access to our consultant community for support and guidance.

5. Can I give potential recruits a copy of the Pampered Chef compensation plan?

Yes, it is recommended to provide potential recruits with a copy of the compensation plan. This will give them a clear understanding of how they can earn income as a Pampered Chef consultant and the different levels of achievement within the company.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cookingwithlove
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
finley1991
  • pcsharon1
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • JennyJennJen