• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Inviting Potential Recruits to an Open House Event

In summary, the mini-kit was a great way to get potential recruits interested in attending an open house type event. Out of the 25 invites sent, 17 people responded. Two people said they would come, one said they might come, and one person said they already had an open house. Overall, the mini-kit was a success in getting potential recruits interested in attending an open house type event.
beepampered
Has anyone had an open house type event to invite potential recruits? I have a few people that expressed interest a long time ago and I thought the mini-kit is the perfect chance to get them re-interested. Thought I could invite them over at the same time and do all their questions in a non-threatening way. Thoughts or ideas are needed? Thanks.

I haven't done one -but had thought of the same idea. Inviting them over to watch the DVD together (with a PC dessert or recipe of course to sample)...and then answer questions all at once. I'd be interested in other's thoughts if they've done something like this also.

Wow this is a great idea. I don't currently have any potential recruits but thought of something that might work. I'm thinking once either I have a few interested or just start it to get it into practice. I'm thinking maybe pick a certain day, like 3rd Monday of everymonth and serve a PC dessert watch DVD and have info session. I can always have an open standing invitation and if I know people are coming I'll be prepared. I think this would work well for me. As I usually keep my mondays open for either cluster meetings or to work on PC or just relax. I work FT and PT and do PC so it's kind of my free day if no meetings are going on. I think I may come up with some sort of invite and start this in June so I can promote it at my June shows. Don't mind me I tend to think aloud on this board alot!!!:)

It can be an impromptu opportunity meeting....after you watch the dvd, and have dessert, you can do an impromptu recruiting interview using the come join us booklet. Have your story prepared, and maybe a few testamonials from your own team mates.

Katie: Can you post an invite if/when you do one? I might work on one as well but am now looking at the calendar and timing. I've never had much luck getting people to open houses so hoping others' good luck will rub off on me.

Did an opportunity night with my director who used it as the monthly meeting. Had only one guest who won't be sign now but it was still a fun meeting since folks were here. Did the recruiting ticket game to show new consultants how it is done. Maybe next time I'll have better attendance. Sent out 25ish invites, called 17ish people, emailed ENTIRE mailing list. One person ordered a small product, two people RSVPd, one came and 'might' become a consultant but really wants to wait.....

1. How do I invite potential recruits to an open house event?

To invite potential recruits to an open house event, you can send out invitations through email, social media, or by word of mouth. You can also create a Facebook event or send out physical invitations through mail. Make sure to include all the necessary details such as date, time, location, and a brief description of the event.

2. Can I invite anyone to the open house event or should I target specific people?

While you can certainly invite anyone to the open house event, it is recommended to target specific people who you believe would be interested in joining your Pampered Chef team. This can include friends, family, acquaintances, or even previous customers who have shown interest in the products.

3. Is there a limit to the number of potential recruits I can invite to the open house event?

No, there is no limit to the number of potential recruits you can invite to the open house event. However, it is important to consider the space and resources available at the event location and make sure you can accommodate all the invited guests comfortably.

4. What should I include in the invitation to make it more attractive for potential recruits?

To make the invitation more attractive for potential recruits, you can include incentives such as free product samples, discounts on starter kits, or exclusive offers for those who sign up at the event. You can also highlight the benefits of joining the Pampered Chef team, such as flexible hours, earning potential, and personal development opportunities.

5. Can I follow up with potential recruits after the open house event?

Absolutely! Following up with potential recruits after the open house event is a crucial step in the recruitment process. You can send a thank you email or message, and also check in with them to see if they have any further questions or are interested in joining your team. You can also offer to meet with them one-on-one to discuss the opportunity further.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cheftiffany
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • kkpchef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Paige Dixon
  • Chef Kearns