• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Second Dumb Question of the Day

In summary, if you have not yet had 150.00 in sales this month, and yet you get one (potentially 2) new recruits--will you be considered "inactive" and not elligible to benefit from the recruiting of these people? If you have one recruit who submits one show in May AND submit at least one show in May, you are considered an active Senior Consultant in May and receive the 1% override on your sales and the sales of your recruit. If you have two recruits who each submit a show in May and so do you AND you submit $750 personal and $2500 between you and your two consultants, you are considered an active Team Leader and are paid the 2% override on your sales and the sales
pletcherdee
If I have not yet had 150.00 in sales this month, and yet I get one (potentially 2) new recruits--will I be considered "inactive" and not elligible to benefit from the recruiting of these people? (I'm still trying to figure out this new career plan) Can anyone clarify?

Thanks!

Deanna

Deanna, I'm new too, and I *believe* the answer is yes, but rather than chancing something so critical, I'd probably call HO to find out the specifics since they can pull up your account....

That's a very smart question--one you should ask the HO.

Everyone is on a learning curve with the new career plan - I'd call HO and ask about it...

I believe you have to be active to recruit people. In order to receive overrides, you must also be active and meet the requirements of the title. So, if you have one recruit who submits one show in May AND submit at least one show in May, you are considered an active Senior Consultant in May and receive the 1% override on your sales and the sales of your recruit. If you have two recruits who each submit a show in May and so do you AND you submit $750 personal and $2500 between you and your two consultants, you are considered an active Team Leader and are paid the 2% override on your sales and the sales of your recruits. The easiest way to know where you are in the pay schedule is to visit Consultant Connection. Green is good. Red means you haven't met the requirements to for being paid at your level.But, do call HO and let us know if you need to be active to recruit.

I know you used to have to be active to recruit. I was talking with a consultant before I signed, and the system wouldn't let me use her consultant number to sign up. But now with the new system, I don't know if you just have to be active by the end of the month. Let us know what you find out!

Im pretty sure that as long as you were active the month prior to siging them up then they can sign under you and you will get full credit for them signing. But...if you do not do at least $15o in sales the month that you sign them, then you will not get your overrides for them. So if they were wanting to sign up in May and you were active as of April 30th..then they could still sign under you even though you havent submitted $150 for May yet because you are not yet inactive until you do not submit anything before the end of the month of May..but it's always good to call just to clarify:)

What is the "Second Dumb Question of the Day"?

The "Second Dumb Question of the Day" is a daily feature on the Pampered Chef website where we answer commonly asked questions about our products, recipes, and kitchen tips.

How do you choose the "Second Dumb Question of the Day"?

The "Second Dumb Question of the Day" is chosen by our team of Pampered Chef experts based on the most frequently asked questions from our customers. We strive to provide helpful and informative answers to make your cooking experience even better.

Can I submit a question to be featured as the "Second Dumb Question of the Day"?

Absolutely! We love hearing from our customers and welcome all questions. You can submit your question through our website or social media channels, and it may be featured as the "Second Dumb Question of the Day" in the future.

Are the answers to the "Second Dumb Question of the Day" specific to Pampered Chef products?

While many of our answers may reference Pampered Chef products, we also provide general tips and advice that can be applied to any cooking situation. We want to help you become a confident and successful cook, regardless of the tools you use.

Can I access previous "Second Dumb Question of the Day" posts?

Yes, all of our past "Second Dumb Question of the Day" posts are available on our website. You can search for specific topics or browse through the archives to find helpful tips and tricks for all your cooking needs.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• GinaG623
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • pamperedalf
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • Becca_in_MD