• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Assistance Needed With Recruiting

In summary, the expert suggests providing materials such as a DVD with a bag of microwave popcorn and a brochure called "Your Life, Your Way." They also suggest taking online recruiting courses and providing relevant information in CN articles.
pletcherdee
I just found out that two ladies are interested in becoming consultants. I have not yet done any recruiting, so I was hoping I could get some suggestions about what materials to provide them and what information I should give them. Any ideas would be appreciated!

Thanks

Have you taken any of the online training? That's a good place to start.

I usually give people who already are interested in the business, the "Your Life, Your Way" DVD with a bag of microwave popcorn in a Reusable PC shopping bag along w/ a YLYW brochure. If I'm trying to approach people about the business, then I offer the Your Life Your Way brochure or the Come Join Us booklet.There's also some flyers here in the files section that I found that I like and if I have people's e-mail address, I attach it to an e-mail and send it to them.But you should definitely take the recruiting courses on CC, and go over the CN articles that give you the applicable wording for the current promotions that are going on.

If you will accept that this is a rough draft that I used for my own purposes, I'm happy to share it. I did the online recruiting interview course which I actually thought was very well done and transcribed notes from it. It made my "maybe" say yes, although the deal has not been officially inked yet :)

Attachments

• Recruiting Interview.doc
    33 KB · Views: 482
ButterflyVioletta said:
If you will accept that this is a rough draft that I used for my own purposes, I'm happy to share it. I did the online recruiting interview course which I actually thought was very well done and transcribed notes from it. It made my "maybe" say yes, although the deal has not been officially inked yet :)

Thanks for posting this file, Michelle! I've been wanting a draft that I can adjust for me!

Nicely done Michelle. Thank you!

Michelle,

That's excellent transcribing! I loved the class and took notes, but you have it flowing so well! Thanks for sharing!

I love it, too, Michelle! Just got my first two interested potential recruits from a party and since they are both from about 100 miles away, I am conducting the interviews by phone. I will amend your document and definitely will use it! Thank you!

1. How can I get assistance with recruiting for my company?

There are several ways to get assistance with recruiting. You can hire a recruiting agency or consultant, use online job boards and social media platforms, attend job fairs and networking events, or utilize employee referrals. Each option has its own benefits and costs, so it's important to research and determine which method will work best for your company.

2. What are the benefits of seeking assistance with recruiting?

Seeking assistance with recruiting can save you time and resources, as well as help you find qualified and diverse candidates. Agencies and consultants have expertise in sourcing and screening candidates, while job boards and social media platforms have a large and diverse pool of potential candidates. Utilizing multiple methods can also increase your chances of finding the right fit for your company.

3. How do I know if I need assistance with recruiting?

If you are struggling to find qualified candidates, have a high turnover rate, or have a limited budget and resources for recruiting, then seeking assistance may be beneficial for your company. It's important to evaluate your current recruiting strategies and determine if they are effective in meeting your hiring needs.

4. What should I look for in a recruiting agency or consultant?

When researching and selecting a recruiting agency or consultant, it's important to consider their experience, reputation, and success rate. You should also ask about their methods for sourcing and screening candidates, as well as their fees and contract terms. It's also helpful to read reviews and ask for referrals from other businesses who have used their services.

5. How can I ensure that the recruiting assistance I receive aligns with my company's values and culture?

To ensure that the recruiting assistance you receive aligns with your company's values and culture, it's important to communicate your company's mission, values, and culture to the agency or consultant. You should also provide them with a detailed job description and list of qualifications for the position to ensure they are sourcing candidates who meet your specific needs. Regular communication and feedback can also help ensure that the recruiting assistance is in line with your company's values and culture.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • leshelman
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • sburnside