• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

A New Opportunity: Benefits of the Mini Kit for Working Women

In summary, the Mini Kit is a smaller version of the traditional Pampered Chef starter kit, specifically designed for busy working women. It offers a variety of best-selling products at a lower cost, making it easier for women to start their Pampered Chef business. Joining Pampered Chef as a working woman allows for a flexible and lucrative side gig, with the opportunity to earn extra income, connect with others, and work towards goals and dreams. The Mini Kit costs $99 and includes over $450 worth of products and supplies, making it a budget-friendly option. Benefits and incentives are still available with the Mini Kit, and upgrading to the traditional starter kit is always an option. Getting started is simple through the website or with assistance from a consultant
milkangel
i now have another lady interested in the biz. i forgot i talked to her at a home show becuse i did not mark on her slip and i now called her and she thought about it a little bit but now more interested in it being the mini kit. and she does have a ful time job and words to say and ideas for that lady? thanks.

Definately remind her the mini kit is only available for a limited time!!

Set up a time to meet in person so that you can discuss any questions that she might have.

I too have a couple people who are interested in becoming consultants. I have never recruited anyone before and would love some advice on what materials to supply them with and what I should say to them. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

pletcherdee said:
I too have a couple people who are interested in becoming consultants. I have never recruited anyone before and would love some advice on what materials to supply them with and what I should say to them. Any thoughts/suggestions?

Thanks!

Talk to you director. She / he is the #1 resource for this since generally they would train or help train your first few recruits.

What is the Mini Kit and how does it benefit working women?

The Mini Kit is a smaller version of our traditional Pampered Chef starter kit, designed specifically for busy working women. It includes a variety of our best-selling products, making it easier for women to get started in their Pampered Chef business without having to invest in a large kit.

What are the advantages of joining Pampered Chef as a working woman?

As a working woman, joining Pampered Chef offers the opportunity to have a flexible and lucrative side gig that can fit into your busy schedule. You can earn extra income, connect with other women, and have the chance to work towards achieving your goals and dreams.

How much does the Mini Kit cost?

The Mini Kit costs $99, which includes over $450 worth of products and business supplies. This is a low cost investment compared to the traditional starter kit, making it an ideal option for working women who may have budget limitations.

Can I still earn the same benefits and incentives with the Mini Kit as I would with the traditional starter kit?

Yes, absolutely! As a Pampered Chef consultant, you have the opportunity to earn commission on sales, bonuses, and other rewards, no matter which kit you choose. The Mini Kit is a great way to start your business and you can always upgrade to the traditional starter kit in the future if you wish.

How can I get started with the Mini Kit as a working woman?

Getting started with the Mini Kit is simple! You can sign up online through our website or connect with a Pampered Chef consultant for assistance. Once you receive your Mini Kit, you will have access to training and support to help you launch your business successfully.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • babywings76
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
babywings76
  • dkitten13