• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Are We Properly Supporting Our New Recruits in Achieving Sales Goals?

In summary, "Supporting Our New Recruits" is a program that provides assistance and guidance to new employees during their first few weeks at a company. It assigns a mentor or buddy to each new recruit and may also include group training sessions. All new employees should participate in the program, and it can also benefit managers and team members. The program has many benefits, such as improving job satisfaction and productivity. If you are a new recruit, you will automatically be enrolled, and if you are a current employee, you can volunteer to be a mentor or attend training sessions to get involved.
Chef Bobby
Gold Member
In another thread for increasing sales I read something that I've heard more than once. Someone missed a first 30 or 90 day goal by a few cents or dollars. It also happened to my first recruit. He's still upset about it 3 years later. I wasn't much help to him because I was also a new recruit a month before. As we get recruits, we need to support them as much as possible. Mostly by keeping track of their first months sales and keeping them informed about their progress.

I agree Bobby. If I ever get a recruit I will help by supporting and watching their totals.

The new Consultant Connection is great for that. I knew my Recruit had a show to submit on Thursday and when I didn't see it, I gave her a call. She had just put it in. It helps me to keep up with her totals and when I get more, it will help a lot on keeping up on those! That would be so frustrating to miss by only a few dollars...

1. What is "Supporting Our New Recruits"?

"Supporting Our New Recruits" is a program designed to provide assistance and guidance to new employees during their first few weeks at a company. It aims to help them adjust to their new role, understand company culture, and navigate any challenges they may encounter.

2. How does "Supporting Our New Recruits" work?

The program typically assigns a mentor or buddy to each new recruit, who serves as a point of contact and provides support and advice. There may also be group training sessions or workshops to help new recruits learn about company policies and procedures.

3. Who should participate in "Supporting Our New Recruits"?

All new employees should participate in the program. It can also be beneficial for managers and team members to be involved in supporting new recruits, as it fosters a sense of community and teamwork within the company.

4. What are the benefits of "Supporting Our New Recruits"?

The program has many benefits, including helping new recruits feel more comfortable and confident in their role, reducing turnover rates, and improving company culture. It also allows for a smoother onboarding process and can lead to higher job satisfaction and productivity.

5. How can I get involved in "Supporting Our New Recruits"?

If you are a new recruit, you will automatically be enrolled in the program. If you are a current employee, you can volunteer to be a mentor or buddy for a new recruit. You can also attend training sessions or workshops to learn more about the program and how you can support new employees.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cochef
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • finley1991
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies