• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up

In summary, the hostess had second show Saturday and it went fantastic. She threw out the "guests will get a gift" and that worked. We went from two guests to four. However, she was tired from the show.
ButterflyVioletta
I had my second show Saturday and it went fantastic...the hostess was real hesitant to follow up on any postcards she sent and so at the last minute I threw out the "guests will get a gift" and that worked...slightly. We went from two guests to four. Oh well.

However, it was a fantastic show. We all had a super time. I did the Power Cooking with Chicken and got them to do the freezer entrees and I did the one we served. We were a bit ambitious on the menu for the party however...worried about lack of demo items, I also did the Lacy Cheese and then, for kids, we did "pocket sandwiches" (my own term) using the cut n seal. I also demo'd the Parmesan Garlic Dipping Oil, and after the Power Cooking with Chicken, I made the Caramel Nutty Brownies. Whew was I tired!!

At any rate out of four guests I got two who were both interested in being a consultant and interested in hosting. I also got another who was a "maybe" for hosting.

My challenge is that my 30 days is up on May 11. So I came back home and did the online training for the recruiting interview. I called the one who I got a chance to speak to during checkout and arranged to call her today. What a scramble to find out what to say! She was a "maybe" when I called, but after our 45 minute conversation she decided she wanted to buy the full kit and get started, but it would take her 2 weeks to save up the money. (Inside I was really hoping to sign her by my 30 days on May 11). I mentioned to her that her sister in law had also expressed an interest (she was unaware) and how great it would be for them to do this together. We ended it that I would call her on Friday before I head out that way again (it's 100 miles away) to do another show this coming weekend.

When I got off the phone I remembered the kit credit. I had been so sure that if anything she would want the mini kit that I completely didn't think about it except I realized I had given her a host packet before I left Saturday.

I called her back two hours later and went for the big sell...I told her that since it would take her two weeks to come up with the money, I had wracked my brain and came up with her hosting a party with the names we came up with during our call. She would get to demo with me and get some hands on training, she would get the kit credit, she would get a discount on anything extra she wanted, I would give her all the bookings. I told her I would get her bookings by making an announcement that she was going to start her own business and since the guests would be family and friends, we'd love them to show her support by hosting her first shows. We'd love them to order whatever they wanted tonight to help her get her kit and then when they host they can get free and discounted items and we'd give the first four to sign up to host an extra gift (the charter gift). I told her the only contingency was that I needed to do this for her when I was out her way again, which is this upcoming Saturday for a party. She was happy that I was looking out for her but I could also tell this happened really fast for her. She lives with her boyfriend at his father's house and said she needed to make sure it was ok with him before she agreed but was glad to have this discount (I am not sure she digested all the details though). She asked me to call her back day after tomorrow to know for sure.

I hope that I thought about all the possibilities ok. This is a lot for ME to digest being so new. If she agrees to the party on Saturday May 9, then I can get her show closed that day, get her kit credit and her signed on May 10 and my 30 days is up May 11.

And I still have to call her sister in law and the maybe on the host. Not to mention my CCC calls for the show from last week that got their products. And two catty shows to close...one Monday and one Tuesday.

I know this is long...but I think you guys can think back to when you were this new and how much there is to know. I would love to be doing this right, but I'd also love to hear from any of you about anything I should do differently.....

Good luck with signing the new consultant!!

yes good luck to you, where in Fairfax are you? I am in Springfield/Lorton area.

Only concern is if the show will be accepted in one day.. it must be accepted for her to be able to use the kit credit.. anyone know how long that takes?? I just remember it taking a day or two or three to be accepted when I signed up. Congrats on the great news!!

I was told it takes up to 48 hours. Once the show has been shipped is when the host can use it. Close her show immediately and you may be ok to submit her agreement on the 11th.

Way to work your business.

Actually, they fixed the loophole that allowed you to submit kit credit before it was in the system. And, since that is the weekend, you might have a problem.What I have done in the past (through HO's suggestion) is go ahead and submit the agreement, paying the full price, and then sending an email a day later asking for the kit credit to be refunded. That works really well on a credit card, not so much on a debit if the money is not there.

Thanks, everyone for your input and keep your fingers crossed for me!

cewcooks said:
yes good luck to you, where in Fairfax are you? I am in Springfield/Lorton area.

I'm on the border of both Chantilly and Herndon. And ironically I just moved here from Springfield a year ago! Are you on FB? You can find me using my email: [email protected]

I'm curious as well. How did everything end up working out?

1. How do I know if I have "I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up"?

Typical symptoms of "I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up" include intense pressure or pain in the head, dizziness, blurred vision, and sensitivity to light and sound. If you experience these symptoms, it is important to seek medical attention immediately.

2. What causes "I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up"?

The exact cause of "I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up" is not fully understood, but it is believed to be related to changes in brain chemicals and blood vessels. Triggers can include stress, certain foods or drinks, hormonal changes, and environmental factors.

3. Is there a cure for "I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up"?

There is currently no known cure for "I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up", but there are treatments available to help manage and reduce the frequency and severity of symptoms. These may include medication, lifestyle changes, and alternative therapies.

4. Can "I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up" be prevented?

While there is no guaranteed way to prevent "I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up", there are steps you can take to reduce your risk. These include managing stress, avoiding triggers, maintaining a healthy diet and exercise routine, and getting enough sleep.

5. Is "I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up" a serious condition?

Although "I Think My Head Is Going to Blow up" can be extremely debilitating and disruptive to daily life, it is not considered life-threatening. However, it is important to seek medical treatment and manage the condition to prevent it from affecting your quality of life.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• byrd1956
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • baychef
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
baychef
  • chefheidi2003