• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Mini Kit Availability: Find Out How Long It's Still Available

In summary, the Mini Kit is a smaller version of a popular kitchen tool set that is currently available for purchase. It is perfect for those with limited storage space or for first-time users. The Mini Kit can be purchased on the company's website, through independent consultants, or select retail locations. All items in the Mini Kit can also be purchased separately, but buying the set offers a discounted price. The Mini Kit is only available for shipping within the United States and Canada. While there may be new additions to the Mini Kit in the future, there are no guarantees at this time.
lrice
Is the mini kit still available? For how long? I can't seem to find anything on this. Thanks for your help.

Yes it is available through June. Look on Consultant's corner, you should find it.

Thanks, I did look, but obviously not in the right place. You are really saving me tonight, Holly. THANKS

What is the Mini Kit and how long will it be available for purchase?

The Mini Kit is a smaller version of our popular kitchen tool set, perfect for those with limited storage space or for those looking to try out our products for the first time. It is currently available for purchase and will be available for an undetermined amount of time.

Where can I purchase the Mini Kit?

The Mini Kit can be purchased on our website, through one of our independent consultants, or at select retail locations.

Can I purchase individual items from the Mini Kit?

Yes, all items in the Mini Kit can be purchased separately. However, purchasing the Mini Kit as a set offers a discounted price compared to purchasing each item individually.

Is the Mini Kit available for international shipping?

At this time, the Mini Kit is only available for shipping within the United States and Canada.

Will there be any new additions to the Mini Kit in the future?

We are always looking to improve and expand our product offerings, so there may be new items added to the Mini Kit in the future. However, we cannot guarantee any specific additions at this time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• pamperedpals
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • chefmoseley
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
jross93
  • finley1991