• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Searching for Flyer on Kit Options w/o DCB Offer

In summary, the DCB offer is available for select kit options and can be accessed by visiting the website and clicking on the "Kit Options" tab. The offer is valid for a limited time and cannot be combined with other promotions or discounts. To redeem the offer, simply add the eligible kit option to your cart and the discount will be applied at checkout without the need for a promo code.
kcmckay
Gold Member
I'm going to do a search but I'm going to ask too. Does anyone have a flyer that shows the 2 kit options without the DCB on it. The DCB offer ends today right? Therefore the flyer on CC is no good. Any help would be greatly appreciated. TIA

I found one that will work. Should have looked before I posted. But I'll post it here for anyone else that would like to see it again.

Attachments

• generic recruit flyer with mini kit.doc
    131.5 KB · Views: 667
be sure to remove the part about the kit rebate. That was only for March. I know it says so in the flyer but it still should probably be removed as potentials might see that and not read the fine print.

I keep thinking they are going to let us know if there will be a special for May - I mean, tomorrow IS May 1st!!!!!

c00p said:
I keep thinking they are going to let us know if there will be a special for May - I mean, tomorrow IS May 1st!!!!!

I'm doubting there will be one. They will probably skip May. Hopefully they will sweeten SAT with a recruiting bonus.

1. Can I still access the flyer on kit options without the DCB offer?

Yes, you can still access the flyer on kit options without the DCB offer. Simply visit our website and click on the "Kit Options" tab to view all available options.

2. Is the DCB offer available for all kit options?

No, the DCB offer is only available for select kit options. Please refer to the flyer or our website for specific details on which kits are eligible for the DCB offer.

3. How long is the DCB offer valid for?

The DCB offer is only valid for a limited time. Please check the flyer or our website for the specific date range in which the offer is available.

4. Can I combine the DCB offer with other promotions or discounts?

No, the DCB offer cannot be combined with any other promotions or discounts. It is only applicable for the purchase of a kit option as outlined in the flyer.

5. How do I redeem the DCB offer when purchasing a kit?

To redeem the DCB offer, simply add the eligible kit option to your cart and the discount will be automatically applied at checkout. No promo code is necessary.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• ltricarico
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
ltricarico
  • kam
  • Pampered Chef Flyers
Replies
Views
thehaleykitchen
  • c00p