• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

New Recruit-Doesn't Want to Start Until Middle of May

In summary, the recruit wants to join but doesn't want to sign up for another two weeks because she can't hold her grand opening until June 7th. The recruit has almost all the bookings from a show, but they won't be until the end of June. There are two people that are waiting until the end of May to join because of scheduling issues. The recruit wants to join, but feels pressure to do a lot in only two weeks of time. There might be better for her to wait.
amyscookinggear
Gold Member
My new recruit definitely wants to join but doesn't want to sign up for another two weeks because she can't hold her grand opening until June 7th. Any ideas to help her generate shows sales before then to get her quailified in 30 days? I want those bonus points. I gave her almost all the bookings from the show but they won't be until the end of June.

Is there anyone else that can book a party for her? If not, it's more about her than you!

Have her do the list of 100. Have her call everyone and drum up some shows. I know the points are important to you, but having a strong recruit with a good start is better for both of you in the long run.

I've actually got 2 people that are waiting until the end of May to start because of scheduling issues. It's a bummer about the points, but I do want them to be successful in the long run so that they will stick with it and have fun too.

It has to be about her and what's going to work for her the best. If she feels pressure to do a lot in only 2 weeks of time, it might frustrate her and turn her off. I'd just make sure she knows about all the great benefits of getting in as much as she can right away (all those PC$). Make it about her, and she might just surprise you.

It might be better for her to wait...it benefits both of you is she can have a strong start. In the meantime, maybe have her send out postcards and emails telling everyone she starting PC...you never know what will come from that!

Guess, I'm not going to pressure her. I just was wondering if there was anything I could do to help her get bookings before her grand opening.

What is the reason for the new recruit wanting to start in the middle of May?

The new recruit may have prior commitments or obligations that they need to fulfill before starting their new job.

How will this delay affect the company's hiring process?

The delay may require the company to adjust their hiring timeline and possibly postpone other interviews or onboarding procedures.

Is there a possibility of starting the new recruit earlier than May?

It is best to discuss this with the new recruit and see if they are able to rearrange their schedule to start earlier, but ultimately it is their decision.

Will the new recruit still receive the same training and benefits as other employees who started earlier?

Yes, the new recruit will still receive the same training and benefits as other employees who started earlier.

How can the company ensure a smooth transition for the new recruit when they do start in May?

The company can stay in communication with the new recruit and provide them with any necessary information or materials to prepare for their start date. They can also assign a mentor or buddy to help them acclimate to the company culture and their role.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • Sheila
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
BethCooks4U
  • pamlevy
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies