• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

I Got My 2nd Recruit at Midnight! So Excited!

In summary, "I Got My 2nd Recruit at Midnight! So Excited!" is a post expressing joy and accomplishment about getting a second recruit for a business or organization. Midnight is significant as it represents the end of one day and the beginning of a new one, and getting a second recruit could signify significant progress in recruiting efforts. Getting a second recruit may be a big achievement for some, and people usually react with excitement and may share their post to inspire others.
pckellyd
Gold Member
I just got my second recruit!!!! just now! as in at midnight LOL!!! I was talking to a friend online, and she decided now is the time, asked what she had to do, and just finished signing up. We're going to meet up tomorrow so I can give her some information, and if she can arrange child care she's going with me to our meeting tomorrow night :) I am SOOOOO excited!!!!

Awesome job!! Go for it!!

Congrats, Team Leader! That rocks....now you'll get Team Leader Pay for the month!

woohoo! congrats!

:sing:CONGRATULATIONS!!:sing:

Sometimes it pays to stay up late.:p

Yea!!!!! Pay raise and a new title. What a great day!

Congrats!!!! I just signed #2 this week myself.I wish you all the best and lots of continued success. :)

1. What is "I Got My 2nd Recruit at Midnight! So Excited!" about?

"I Got My 2nd Recruit at Midnight! So Excited!" is a blog post or social media post where someone shares their excitement about getting their second recruit for a business or organization. It is a common expression of joy and accomplishment for those involved in recruiting efforts.

2. Why is midnight significant in this post?

Midnight is significant because it represents the end of one day and the beginning of a new one. Getting a recruit at midnight could mean that the person was actively working on recruiting efforts until late at night and finally received the confirmation of their second recruit before the day ended.

3. What does "2nd recruit" mean?

"2nd recruit" refers to the second person that someone has successfully recruited for their business or organization. It could mean a new employee, a new member, or a new customer, depending on the context of the post.

4. Is getting a second recruit a big achievement?

It depends on the person's goals and expectations. For some, getting a second recruit may be a small milestone, while for others it could signify significant progress and success in their recruiting efforts.

5. How do people usually react to getting their 2nd recruit at midnight?

People usually react with a sense of excitement and joy, as seen in the title of the post. They may also share their post on social media or with friends and family to celebrate their achievement and inspire others to keep working towards their goals.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• cooknjess
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
pampchefsarah
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Gina M
  • sjackson