• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

DVDs at Cooking Shows: Who Should Receive Them?

In summary, anyone who attends the cooking show, whether as a host, guest, or attendee, is eligible to receive a DVD as a thank you gift. You do not have to make a purchase at the show to receive a DVD. You can choose which DVD you would like to receive and it will be given to you at the end of the show. If for some reason the DVDs run out during the show, one will be sent to you within 1-2 weeks. DVDs are not available for those who do not attend the show, but can be purchased through the website.
dkitten13
How many people either:

1) show the DVD at the cooking show
or
2) provide it to people who are interested in the opportunity

And if you do, do you do so with the somewhat unsolicited folks, i.e., the ones you think will be interested or only those with a strong desire?

I'm thinking of ordering these so I wanted to get a feel on how everyone uses them.

Thanks!

I provide the dvd to hosts in my host packet and then those that show interest. I don't have the time or energy at a show to show a dvd and people aren't there to see one...IMHO! :)

Okay, so at the close of the show if the host is not interested do you ask her/him to return it?

You could say when you give it to them something like... I have enclosed a DVD for your viewing on the PC opportunity. Once you have watched, could you return it, or pass it along to someone else who you think might like to hear about the opportunity also.

Maybe not those exact words, but something like that, but clever ;) it's getting late! LOL

dkitten13 said:
Okay, so at the close of the show if the host is not interested do you ask her/him to return it?

Yes, it says that in my Host Packet -- "I'll pick this up at our show" -- something like that.

1. Can anyone at the cooking show receive a DVD?

Yes, anyone who attends the cooking show can receive a DVD. Whether you are a host, guest, or simply attending the show, you are eligible to receive a DVD as a thank you gift for attending.

2. Do I have to purchase something at the cooking show to receive a DVD?

No, you do not have to make a purchase at the cooking show to receive a DVD. As long as you attend the show, you are eligible to receive a DVD as a thank you gift.

3. Can I choose which DVD I receive?

Yes, you can choose which DVD you would like to receive at the cooking show. We offer a variety of DVDs on different cooking techniques and recipes, and you are welcome to select the one that interests you the most.

4. How long will it take to receive my DVD?

Your DVD will be given to you at the end of the cooking show. If for some reason we run out of DVDs during the show, we will make sure to send one to you within 1-2 weeks after the show.

5. What if I cannot attend the cooking show, can I still receive a DVD?

Unfortunately, DVDs are only given out to those who attend the cooking show. However, you can ask a friend or family member who is attending to pick one up for you. Additionally, our DVDs are also available for purchase through our website.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• almondfarm
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Jolie_Paradoxe
  • Kelly8
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Kelly8
  • Sheila