• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Recruit 1000 Miles Away!!!

In summary, distance is not a barrier for potential recruits to join our team. The recruitment process will be conducted through video calls and online platforms for all potential recruits, regardless of their location. The need for relocation or travel will depend on the job requirements and company policies, and qualifications and skills required will be the same for all applicants. Remote team members will be integrated through regular virtual meetings, online communication, and team building activities to promote a supportive and inclusive work environment.
caraighan
Gold Member
I'm getting a packet ready to send with recruiting info as well as a catalog etc... she was asking a lot of questions about how much money could be made by sponsoring others and what happens if she can't sell...

I was wondering what I could send to her immediately by email before her packet gets to her.

you guys have any suggestions?

Uh good question. Just explain what is out there already or check out CC for information and download some. I too have a potential recruit WAITING for me but she's 3000 miles away and waiting til I move to VA to sign. She wants to sign with me, wants hands on training with me vs what a hospitality cluster might do/not do with her, etc.

jbdowd0798 said:
Uh good question. Just explain what is out there already or check out CC for information and download some. I too have a potential recruit WAITING for me but she's 3000 miles away and waiting til I move to VA to sign. She wants to sign with me, wants hands on training with me vs what a hospitality cluster might do/not do with her, etc.

Where in VA? She could always come to my meetings and be treated just like any other of my team membes - which is pretty daggone well if I do say so myself!:D

1. Can a potential recruit who lives 1000 miles away still join our team?

Yes, distance is not a barrier to joining our team. We welcome recruits from all over the world.

2. How will the recruitment process work if the potential recruit is so far away?

The recruitment process will be the same for all potential recruits, regardless of their location. We will conduct interviews and assessments through video calls and online platforms.

3. Will the potential recruit need to relocate or travel for the job?

It depends on the job requirements and the company's policies. Some positions may require relocation, while others can be done remotely. We will discuss these details with the potential recruit during the recruitment process.

4. Are there any specific qualifications or skills required for a potential recruit who lives 1000 miles away?

No, the qualifications and skills required for the job will be the same for all potential recruits, regardless of their location. We value diversity and welcome applicants from different backgrounds.

5. How will the potential recruit be integrated into the team if they are located so far away?

We have various methods of integrating remote team members, such as regular virtual team meetings, communication through online platforms, and team building activities. We strive to create a supportive and inclusive work environment for all team members, regardless of their location.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • PCMelissa
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
DebbieJ
  • kittychef