• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Can a 17-Year-Old Sign Up for Our Program?

In summary, the young gal at the job fair wants to start her own business and is very interested in it. She is a consistent and active member of the team and is not a star yet. She is also taking the online training.
pattikake
.. do you have to be to sign? I had a young gal approach me at a job fair this past weekend who wants to join .. she'll be 18 in a month.

have to be 18..

Even though she is 18, you may want to interview her and also talk to a parent to be sure she is really wanting to do this and understands what is involved. That just seems really young to do this!

Maybe ask her to observe some shows and come to a cluster meeting before signing, so she can see what is involved and you can gauge how responsible she is.

cool thanks !!

Thank you all .. I am actually setting up a meeting (more like a question & answer) for those who expressed interest in starting their own business. I had 14 people say yes, and so far have 3 that want to meet, so thought it might be beneficial to sit down with all of them at first.

I have an 18 y/o on my team - she is great! She isn't a star (yet) but she is consistant and active!

Several very successful consultants signed when they were young and they are very successful. One in our extended cluster was 18 - she earns TPC and level 4 trips every year and is an upper level director. Jillian Grant was @ 20 and look at her now! Never underestimate anyone.

pattikake said:
Thank you all .. I am actually setting up a meeting (more like a question & answer) for those who expressed interest in starting their own business. I had 14 people say yes, and so far have 3 that want to meet, so thought it might be beneficial to sit down with all of them at first.

don't forget to take the online training...

don't forget to take the online training...
Thanks .. I've taken this a few times!!

1. Can a 17-year-old sign up to be a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, 17-year-olds are able to sign up as consultants with Pampered Chef. However, they will need to have a parent or legal guardian sign the consultant agreement and be the primary account holder on the consultant account.

2. Are there any age restrictions for hosting a Pampered Chef party?

No, there are no age restrictions for hosting a Pampered Chef party. Anyone, including 17-year-olds, can host a party with the permission of their parent or legal guardian.

3. Can a 17-year-old earn income as a consultant with Pampered Chef?

Yes, 17-year-olds can earn income as a consultant with Pampered Chef. However, they will need to have a parent or legal guardian sign the consultant agreement and be the primary account holder on the consultant account.

4. Are there any special requirements for 17-year-old consultants?

No, there are no special requirements for 17-year-old consultants. They will have the same requirements and opportunities as any other consultant, but will need to have a parent or legal guardian involved in their consultant account.

5. Can a 17-year-old attend Pampered Chef conferences and events?

Yes, 17-year-olds are welcome to attend Pampered Chef conferences and events with the permission of their parent or legal guardian. However, they will not be able to participate in certain activities that may have age restrictions, such as alcohol tastings.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• NooraK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Admin Greg
  • chefheidi2003
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
  • valsped