• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Potential Recruit With Lots of Questions

In summary, when preparing for a potential recruitment interview, it is important to research the company and role beforehand and come prepared with thoughtful questions. It is recommended to ask about company culture, team dynamics, specific responsibilities, and growth opportunities within the company. It is also important to actively listen and engage in meaningful conversation with the interviewer. It is generally recommended to wait until later stages to discuss salary and benefits, unless the interviewer brings it up first. Practice answering common interview questions and having questions ready to ask the interviewer can also help in preparation.
dkitten13
My potential recruit has a lot of questions that are not covered in any of our flyers. I am going to see if my Exec. Director can call her (my Director's in Paris!) but I'm worried since I want her up and running by my 30th day (Friday!)

Are there any more detailed PDFs or anything with the upline/downline % and such that are available for people who have not signed up yet?

Thanks!

dkitten13 said:
My potential recruit has a lot of questions that are not covered in any of our flyers. I am going to see if my Exec. Director can call her (my Director's in Paris!) but I'm worried since I want her up and running by my 30th day (Friday!)

Are there any more detailed PDFs or anything with the upline/downline % and such that are available for people who have not signed up yet?

Thanks!

What are her questions? Is she concerned about how to make more overrides on a downline?

Are we allowed to print off, or copy the wording from the sections in the P&P to give to potential recruits?

1. What should I ask during a potential recruit interview?

It's important to ask questions that will help you gain a better understanding of the company and the role you are applying for. Some examples include asking about the company culture, the team dynamics, and the specific responsibilities of the role.

2. How can I make a good impression during a potential recruit interview?

One way to make a good impression is to come prepared with thoughtful questions that show your interest in the company and the role. It's also important to listen actively and engage in meaningful conversation with the interviewer.

3. Is it okay to ask about salary and benefits during a potential recruit interview?

It's generally recommended to wait until the later stages of the interview process to discuss salary and benefits. However, if the interviewer brings it up first, it's okay to ask for more information or clarification.

4. How can I best prepare for a potential recruit interview?

Researching the company and the role beforehand is crucial in preparing for an interview. It's also helpful to practice answering common interview questions and to have questions prepared to ask the interviewer.

5. Should I ask about the potential for growth within the company during a potential recruit interview?

Yes, it's important to inquire about opportunities for growth within the company during an interview. This shows your ambition and interest in long-term career development within the organization.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• msmileyface
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
msmileyface
  • MHPampered
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Monty060609
  • kittychef