• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

SS Month 1 Unveiled: What's in the New Product Box?

In summary, the SS Month 1 product box includes a variety of new and exciting products from Pampered Chef, such as the Quick Cooker, Round Stone with Handles, and the Deluxe Air Fryer. It cannot be customized, but is carefully curated to enhance your cooking and baking experience. The cost is $150 and there is no monthly subscription required. Products can be returned within 30 days if not satisfied.
Cindycooks
Silver Member
I have a recruit who is signing today. SS Month 1 will be March. Maybe I missed it somewhere, but is there any info on what will be in the new product box for SS? I'm sure it will contain some of the new stuff? Or will it be the same? Thanks! :)

Last edited:
The bonuses have changed I believe starting in Feb. to help the newbies get some of the new products that we earned in December. I know the first month bonus they get the new excutive 8inch saute pan instead of the professional. My director showed me the new flyer, but I can't remember. :D

pamperedalf said:
The bonuses have changed I believe starting in Feb. to help the newbies get some of the new products that we earned in December. I know the first month bonus they get the new excutive 8inch saute pan instead of the professional. My director showed me the new flyer, but I can't remember. :D

I have seen that flyer - in each of the 3 SS months, they get some of the new products too - its awesome! I'm actually speaking of the Start-up Kit stuff itself...like does any of that change for the new recruits?

The kit stays the same, none of those products are being redone. They will get new catalogs if they sign up in mid feb or later. :D

1. What products are included in the SS Month 1 product box?

The SS Month 1 product box includes a variety of new and exciting products from Pampered Chef, such as the Quick Cooker, Round Stone with Handles, and the Deluxe Air Fryer.

2. Can I customize my SS Month 1 product box?

Unfortunately, the SS Month 1 product box cannot be customized. However, it is carefully curated to include a variety of products that will enhance your cooking and baking experience.

3. How much does the SS Month 1 product box cost?

The cost of the SS Month 1 product box is $150. This includes all of the products, as well as access to exclusive recipes and cooking tips.

4. Is there a monthly subscription for the SS Month 1 product box?

No, the SS Month 1 product box is a one-time purchase and does not require a monthly subscription. However, there are future product boxes that can be purchased on a monthly basis.

5. Can I return the products in the SS Month 1 product box?

Yes, you can return the products in the SS Month 1 product box within 30 days if you are not satisfied with your purchase. Please refer to our return policy for more information.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PamperedByJulie
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
pampered1224
  • wadesgirl
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
tpchefpattie
  • jwpamp