• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Is There a New Consultant Agreement?

In summary, the process for becoming a new consultant with Pampered Chef involves signing up online or through a consultant and reviewing and signing a new consultant agreement. The agreement includes important information about the role, compensation, policies, and more. There is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 plus tax and shipping, which covers a starter kit and access to training and support resources. The agreement is a legally binding contract that cannot be changed or modified, but may be updated by the company. It is valid for one year and can be renewed for a longer term at any time.
linojackie
Since they changed the career plan, is there a new consultant agreement? I believe I have a couple old ones, but I wanted to make sure there wasn't a new one.

I am curious about this too. All I have are the old ones since I just joined in Jan. I sure hope not since I am getting ready to sign my first recruit soon.

I just had her sign it and if they need a new one I can get her to sign that too. Didn't want to waste time and let her get away! hehe;)

I have old ones still, but before I rush out and buy new ones (I'll get them on my next supply)- I figured I'd do what they suggest on the training cd's....direct them to the website to fill out their official agreement anyway. Or am I missing something here?

I had her do that too, but I wanted her to fill out the agreement so I have her address and all that information too.

1. What is the process for becoming a new consultant with Pampered Chef?

The first step to becoming a new consultant with Pampered Chef is to sign up online or through a consultant. Once you have completed the registration process, you will receive a new consultant agreement to review and sign.

2. What is included in the new consultant agreement?

The new consultant agreement includes important information about your role as a consultant, compensation and commission structure, policies and procedures, and more. It is important to carefully review and understand all aspects of the agreement before signing.

3. Are there any fees associated with becoming a new consultant?

Yes, there is a one-time enrollment fee of $109 plus tax and shipping. This fee covers your starter kit, which includes business supplies and product samples, as well as access to training and support resources.

4. Can the new consultant agreement be changed or modified?

The new consultant agreement is a legally binding contract between you and Pampered Chef, and it cannot be changed or modified. However, the company may update the agreement from time to time, and you will be notified of any changes.

5. How long is the new consultant agreement valid for?

The new consultant agreement is valid for one year from the date of signing. After that, it will automatically renew for another year unless terminated by either party. You can also choose to renew for a longer term at any time.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Forangels613
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
wadesgirl
  • Lifeat50
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Lifeat50
  • angmillar