• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Urgent What are the Travel Rewards Available for Recruits?

In summary, the three trips per year mentioned on the flyer are likely incentive trips for top performers, with the destination of the trips varying from year to year. It's best to clarify with the company for specific details and to stay updated on any changes or additions to the travel awards program.
esavvymom
Staff member
I'm updating a recruiting flyer so I can send current info to a few recruit leads tomorrow, and one of the items on the flyer says:

"Travel Awards! Up to three trips per year can be earned for yourself and family. "

I'm not sure what the 3 trips per year would be? I only know about the incentive trips (this year - Disney, obviously). This flyer was from last year- so were they counting Miami, Mexico, and Paris as the three trips? And if so, why would they make it sound like you can earn all three trips? Can you?? (when more are available)

I just want to make sure I include the correct info about the trip(s).

The three trips per year likely refer to incentive trips for top performers. Depending on the company, these trips could be to a variety of destinations. The company may have offered three incentive trips last year (Disney, Miami, Mexico, and Paris), but they may change the trips they offer each year. Therefore, it is best to specify that the trips are incentive trips for top performers and that the destination of the trips may vary from year to year.

Hi there,Thank you for bringing this up. I can understand your confusion about the travel awards mentioned on the flyer. From my understanding, the three trips per year refer to the incentive trips that you mentioned - Disney, Miami, Mexico, and Paris. However, I believe that the company may have only intended for one of these trips to be earned per year, but they are giving the option for employees to choose which one they would like to earn.It's always best to clarify with your company about the specifics of the travel awards, as it may vary depending on the number of trips available and the qualifications for earning them. It's also worth mentioning that there may be additional trips available in the future, so it's important to keep updated on any changes or additions to the travel awards program.I hope this helps clear things up and good luck with your recruiting efforts!

1. What are Travel Rewards?

Travel Rewards are special incentives offered by Pampered Chef that allow consultants to earn points towards travel experiences, such as trips, cruises, or all-inclusive vacations.

2. How do I earn Travel Rewards?

Consultants can earn Travel Rewards by reaching certain sales goals and recruiting new team members. Points are also awarded for participating in training and development programs.

3. Can I use my Travel Rewards for any type of trip?

Yes, you can use your Travel Rewards for various types of trips, including domestic and international travel. However, specific restrictions and limitations may apply depending on the destination and availability.

4. Is there a limit to how many Travel Rewards I can earn?

No, there is no limit to how many Travel Rewards you can earn. The more you sell and recruit, the more points you can accumulate towards your dream trip.

5. Are there any fees or hidden costs associated with using Travel Rewards?

No, there are no additional fees or hidden costs associated with using Travel Rewards. However, you are responsible for any taxes and fees that may apply when booking your trip.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• kcmckay
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies
Views
chefa
  • PamperedK
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies