• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Growing your Downline: How Many Recruits Do You Have?

In summary, In summary, I've always wondered how many recruits everyone has, so now I'm asking ;) for those that care to share.
kcjodih
Gold Member
I've always wondered how many recruits everyone has, so now I'm asking ;) for those that care to share.

How many recruits do you have total in your downline?

How many are yours, how many are your recruits' recruits?

How many have you had active at one time?

I've had 1/2 dozen recruits over the last couple of years but never more than 3 at once that were active (and only for a couple of months) and then one would end a year of inactivity, drop off as a consultant, one of the three would disappear, and so on and so on. I've usually only had 2 active at a time.

Time to change my people :)

I had one recruit. She never qualified. I have four that are potential recruits.

3 total. 2 on my own team. 1 in 2nd line. 2 Active at one time. Will see if they stay active??? ;)

I have 4 in my first line, 3 that I would call active, 1 is M-I-A! I have several leads, and i am working on my new recruits recruiting (we are all new, so I just have to get them on board!)!!!!

I have 1, signed last month. She has almost enough for a catty and has some potential shows set up. I have had several over the last couple years but they have all been "kit-nappers"!! :p I have 1 that has kit credit from her show, but now she's talked herself into "it's not the right time", and a couple of HOT leads.

I have signed 12 in 8 years never more than 4 active at one time
1 kit napper
3 active now

I have 4 personal, one of those is inactive, 1 that is my inactive recruits recruit, so if I understand correctly she is now mine, since her recruiter went inactive under the old plan and not new. Currently 4 active lines under the new plan! I'm hoping for some of those home office leads as part of the new team leader perk! And a more consistent business for myself!!

I have 1 active and 1 recruit who needs to activate. She's got 3 shows & $500 and her 4th show is next week.

I have two that are active right now. One has some leads to start her downline.

I have 3 recruits and 1 recruit with two downlines all active as of right now

I have 1 signed but hasn't done anything, a new one that just signed last week and is very excited, 1 kitnapper, and 4 potentials come summer, they tell me.

Last edited:
I have 4 signed 3 within this yr. 1 hasnt done anything yet I am keeping in contact with her, the other one does rotating shifts so he does what he can and submitts something about every month, 1 is doing good and the other one just signed on Thurs.

I had three at one time. One is still active and now she has just signed three. Wonder if they will stick with it. Does this disqualify me as a Senior consultant now that she has three and is now a team leader?

I have signed 7 recruits and I have 4 of those active and 3 of those just signed up this last few weeks. But I have 1 to 2 faithfully active.

zero.... Really thought I had 2 solid leads, and half a dozen have asked for info. I'm look for the right people. I really think I will love being a director.:chef:

20 career recruits. only 9 active at this time - 2 are indirect recruits.

None yet, but will have one signing this weekend.

I've had 12 career recruits.

2 - 2nd line recruits

Only 2 active recruits at this time.:( (But both of them are rockin' it out! One just turned in a $1000 show, and the other has a show tonight with at least 16 confirmed attendees!)

I don't have any yet either, but I do have one signing this month!!! YEAH for double incentive points this month!

I've had 5 sign. None of whom are active right now. :(

I have 2 active recruits and recruiting 2 more this month!

I have 6 career recruits. 2 indirect recruits and 4 active. I had one kit napper. I am signing one girl tomorrow and that will promote me to director!!!!! YEAH!!!

How many recruits do you have total in your downline? 2 are currently active, 3 others that are inactive.

How many are yours, how many are your recruits' recruits? 3 of the above are my recruits, 2 are recruits' recruits.

How many have you had active at one time? Last summer I had all 5 active, going strong. If we were in the new model, I would have only needed one recruit to become director. Oh, well.

And, because others mentioned this, I have recruited 7 total in my career (only 1 was a kitnapper, all the rest qualified) :)

1. How many recruits do I need to have in my downline to be successful?

There is no set number of recruits that guarantees success in your downline. It ultimately depends on your individual goals and how actively you work with and train your team.

2. Is there a limit to how many recruits I can have in my downline?

No, there is no limit to the number of recruits you can have in your downline. The more active and motivated recruits you have, the stronger your downline will be.

3. How can I find new recruits for my downline?

There are several ways to find new recruits for your downline. You can reach out to friends and family, attend networking events, utilize social media, and promote your business through word of mouth.

4. How important is it to train and support my recruits?

Training and supporting your recruits is essential for the success of your downline. By providing guidance and resources, you can help them grow their own businesses and contribute to the overall success of your team.

5. Can I still earn income from my downline if I have a full-time job?

Yes, you can still earn income from your downline while working a full-time job. Many consultants successfully balance their Pampered Chef business with other commitments. Consistency and effective time management are key.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• twinkie10
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
heat123
  • Sheila
  • Recruiting and Team Leaders
Replies
Views
Sheila
Replies