• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Want to Make Extra Money and Score Free Kitchen Tools? Ask Me How at Costco!

In summary, a local Costco is closing for renovations, and the demonstrators from there will be sharing shifts with our store. I met a woman who was already underemployed and was excited about the mini-kit. I told her about the mini-kit and she said she'd call after her shift ended.
koima
I was at Costco today, partaking in samples, and struck up a conversation with the demonstrator. It turns out that a local Costco is closing for renovations and the demonstrators from there will be sharing shifts with our store. I whipped out a mini-catalog and asked if she was looking for a way to make extra money and outfit her kitchen with awesome tools for free and she lit up! She mentioned that she was already underemployed and with the additional cut in hours, she wasn't sure how she was going to make ends meet; I told her about the mini-kit and she was really excited! She said she'd call after her shift ended, but I got her info and told her I'd be in touch.

After our conversation, I hit up all the other demonstrators, giving each a mini-catalog and telling them that I could help them make some extra money if they were interested, and I got another name and number of another interested demonstrator!

Tomorrow I'm hitting up the Costco that is closing down and I'm giving the "Deal or No Deal" flyer (renamed to "Deal or Great Deal", because the DCB is a great deal on its own!) to everyone I see.

That is a great idea. Good for you!

can you post that flyer

I have an interview tomorrow morning with one of the women I met today! Wish me luck!

OH... I am SO on that!!!

Going to costco tomorrow... and the next day... then everywhere else that has demonstrators... what PERFECT PC consultants they would be!
And they only work a couple of hours on weekends around here! So they may need this!
It seems so obvious... why didn't I think of this?

How fabulous for you!!! This is where I lack - talking to people that aren't in my "show" scheme. Although, I did talk to the gal that works at the local 7-eleven because I see her all the time!!!

Great idea....but that is soliciting if you directly walk up to a person/employee and offer them a job to make extra money; especially if several food vendors are approached!

Just be careful b/c you could be actually be kicked out of a store if someone in management witnesses it or gets a complaint from someone.

Great Idea!! Congrats!!!

Awesome! Nice to see you posting again, haven't seen you for a while!

What is recruiting in bulk?

Recruiting in bulk refers to the process of hiring a large number of candidates for a specific position or job opening. This can be done for various reasons, such as filling multiple vacancies, expanding a team, or increasing workforce diversity.

Why do companies choose to recruit in bulk?

Companies may choose to recruit in bulk to save time and resources, as it allows them to fill multiple positions in a shorter amount of time. It also provides a larger pool of candidates to choose from, increasing the chances of finding qualified and diverse individuals for the roles.

What are the benefits of recruiting in bulk?

The main benefit of recruiting in bulk is the efficiency and cost-effectiveness it offers. By hiring multiple candidates at once, companies can streamline their hiring process and reduce the overall time and resources spent on recruitment. Additionally, it can also help in promoting diversity and inclusion in the workplace.

What are some common challenges of recruiting in bulk?

One of the common challenges of recruiting in bulk is maintaining quality and ensuring that all the selected candidates are a good fit for the job and the company culture. It can also be challenging to manage a large number of applications and coordinate the hiring process for multiple candidates simultaneously.

How can companies effectively recruit in bulk?

To effectively recruit in bulk, companies should have a well-defined recruitment strategy in place. This may include clearly defining the job requirements, utilizing various recruitment channels, and implementing an efficient screening and selection process. It is also crucial to maintain effective communication with candidates throughout the hiring process.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• Morgan032032
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
Morgan032032
  • babywings76
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
byrd1956
  • pamperedcheermom