• Join Chef Success Today! Get support for your Pampered Chef business today! Increase your sales right now! Download 1000s of files and images, view thousands of Pampered Chef support threads! Totally Free!

Team Recruit/Insurance Question

If you are the spouse/family member hosting a Show for your spouse/family member as a Consultant:• You will receive commission on guest orders only. You will not be paid commission on items you order at the host discount.• You are eligible for the Booking Benefit and a past host discount.• Personal orders placed on the Show do not apply toward the achievement of any bonus, incentive, or award.• If your spouse/family member is a Consultant and you are not, you are ineligible to host a Show for them.
niclowther
Gold Member
I went thru all (well a lot) of the posts on team recruits (recruiting husband and wife/daughter and mother), and the issue a lot of you have had w/ these is that the one who does the cooking needs to be the one you recruit b/c of insurance. A lot who had the question said that the one who was going to be doing the talking wanted to be the actual technical recruit.

My question is what if they don't ever cook in someones house? What does this insurance cover? Where did you find this info? What if they want to do "non-cooking" shows and catalog shows? Does it matter who is the recruit? Does this all make sense? :)

Thanks guys, and I hope you understand what I'm asking.

Only individuals may sign up (sign a contract) as consultants. This person gets the commission and is entitled to the perks. They are the one covered by the insurance provided by P-Chef. It does not matter if they do catalog or cooking shows.

If you are the Consultant and send out a family member/friend as your representative and HO finds out, I suppose they can shut down your business. However, plenty of spouse, family members and friends help by circulating catalogs, delivering products (on those occasions when you’ve had something shipped to you home) and assisting at shows or in booths.

There are probably quite a few couples who work this business together. I have a "team", a retired husband and wife who go to shows and booths together. She is the Consultant and they understand (I hope) that he can't do shows without her.

And when we talk about perks -- if things haven't changed--, if a husband a wife signed up separately (they are both Consultants) and only one of them earned a trip, the other could not go on that trip with them because we are not allowed to take other Consultants as guests on our trips.

I don't know if I answered any of your questions but I hope this helps a little bit.

I am glad I saw this thread. I am trying to recruit a potential husband/wife as consultants and I understand the whole insurance thing better. I guess they will need to choose who is going to be doing the cooking shows.

I guess the one who doesnt sign can host shows for the other. That way they are both doing something.

niclowther said:
I guess the one who doesnt sign can host shows for the other. That way they are both doing something.

Just be sure they understand the hosting benefits for consultants (and the rules that apply to members of the household).

Consultant-hosted Shows
If you or a member of your household hosts your own Show:
• You will receive commission on guest orders only. You
will not be paid commission on items you order at the
host discount.
• You are not eligible for the Booking Benefit or a past
host discount.
• Personal orders placed on the Show do not apply
toward the achievement of any bonus, incentive
or award.
• A recruiter or upline Director cannot be the host for a
downline Consultant.

What is Team Recruit/Insurance Question?

Team Recruit/Insurance Question is a platform that connects individuals and businesses with insurance agents who can help them find the right insurance coverage for their needs.

How does Team Recruit/Insurance Question work?

Individuals or businesses can fill out a form on the Team Recruit/Insurance Question website with their insurance needs and information. This information is then matched with insurance agents who will reach out to provide quotes and assistance.

Is Team Recruit/Insurance Question free to use?

Yes, Team Recruit/Insurance Question is completely free for individuals and businesses to use. There are no hidden fees or charges.

What types of insurance coverage can I find through Team Recruit/Insurance Question?

Team Recruit/Insurance Question partners with a wide range of insurance agents who can help with various types of insurance, including auto, home, life, health, and business insurance.

Is my personal information safe on Team Recruit/Insurance Question?

Yes, Team Recruit/Insurance Question takes the privacy and security of user information very seriously. Your personal information will only be shared with insurance agents for the purpose of providing quotes and assistance.

Similar Pampered Chef Threads

• PampChefDeb
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
chefliz
  • ChefBeckyD
  • Pampered Chef Recruiting
Replies
Views
cincychef
  • chefannie